Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 52
  1. #27
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    No, No, wait, Stop the presses, I got it.


    HVAC Internet Patriots' Convention.
    (as in patriot of one's county. Not affilated with any NFL team.)

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    It is business etiquette to answer one's correspondence.


    Something like "HVAC Internet Friends' Convention " would be appropreate at this time.

    Let's just go and have a good time.
    So "Mike" is NOT our Friend?
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    I have a name you guys can use
    I was thinking........This of course excludes Jeff though....


    HVAC PRO FRIENDS CONVENTION!
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

  4. #30
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by key View Post
    So "Mike" is NOT our Friend?
    how's this for a Tee shirt?? Sorry about the Canadian Flag it came out in metric.

    HVAC Internet Patriots' Convention.

    Last edited by Green Mountain; 07-11-2008 at 05:52 PM.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post


    And............................


    It's Time To Be Nice To People

  6. #32
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by key View Post
    And............................



    Okay, I'll go along with that IF he gets his Dutch ass over to one of these.

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    netherlands\europe
    Posts
    2,875
    Men, i would love to come and meet you guys, i have a good feeling about that, it would be great.
    Dollar/Euro wise it not bad eighter, I started a new job making lots of hours ,....so what is the reason that Dutch ass is not coming to the convention ?

    In 2009 i will turn 50 !! and many years ago i promised my wife and three children i would take them to Australia. Well i have to put my money were my mouth is.
    I booked and in December ans January we will be Down under.

    Every evening after closing my laptop, i take the dog out and often try to picture you characters.

    For years i keep telling myself i have to go,.........what if that could happen in 2009 !
    Could i Bunk at someones place ? Could someone pick me up at an airport, millions of Questions, would i like your watery beer ? but i"m sure we can work that out. If ! IF! IF !
    .................................................. ......................
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by key View Post
    I was thinking........This of course excludes Jeff though....


    HVAC PRO FRIENDS CONVENTION!




    HVAC PRO FRIENDS CONVENTION



    We even acept the silly Canadians
    Last edited by jpb2; 07-11-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: retard spelling
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

  9. #35
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    We even acept the silly Canadians
    Let's not forget the Dutch.....

  10. #36
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchcool View Post
    Men, i would love to come and meet you guys, i have a good feeling about that, it would be great.
    Dollar/Euro wise it not bad eighter, I started a new job making lots of hours ,....so what is the reason that Dutch ass is not coming to the convention ?

    In 2009 i will turn 50 !! and many years ago i promised my wife and three children i would take them to Australia. Well i have to put my money were my mouth is.
    I booked and in December ans January we will be Down under.

    Every evening after closing my laptop, i take the dog out and often try to picture you characters.

    For years i keep telling myself i have to go,.........what if that could happen in 2009 !
    Could i Bunk at someones place ? Could someone pick me up at an airport, millions of Questions, would i like your watery beer ? but i"m sure we can work that out. If ! IF! IF !

    Always family comes first.

    You can diffinately stay with us if you fly into Albany NY. We are driving out to Ontario Canada. Key lives closer to me than Spotts does. (by a long way).

    Of course you always have the option of having "Our new name Convention" 2013-14 in the Netherlands.

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Let's not forget the Dutch.....

    Sorry, I thought Dutch was an automatic "in " so to speak. Should we start a petition and fund drive to bring our friend to the falls ?
    Just an Idea I could support
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Baltimore area
    Posts
    1,818
    Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Sorry, I thought Dutch was an automatic "in " so to speak. Should we start a petition and fund drive to bring our friend to the falls ?
    Just an Idea I could support
    I'd throw something into the pot for that

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Refer-Madness View Post

    A few changes...............
    I think this an improvement...

    08/08
    THE OTHER SITES
    CONVENTION
    AND ANDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!
    COLORADO!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event