Residential Replacement Quotes - Software

I was wondering what software contractors are using to quote residential replacement systems. Are most using a certain computer software or doing it by hand still?

I am considering developing a custom program for this and want to see what everyone is using and if anyone would be interested in a program to help with replacement quotes.

Thanks

Bump...anyone? Or is the wrong section to ask this in?

Check Out REMRATE

Quote Originally Posted by QuotePro View Post
    I was wondering what software contractors are using to quote residential replacement systems. Are most using a certain computer software or doing it by hand still?

I am considering developing a custom program for this and want to see what everyone is using and if anyone would be interested in a program to help with replacement quotes.

Thanks
    REMRATE will work but you will need to be able to do Blower Door and Duct Blaster Testing
    Its not a cad draw program you have to figure and put in surface area sqft.
    It is used for an "Energy Star" home and will interact with Wrightsoft and Elite.

You can use Wrightsift and Elite but a bit more expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by kenny mac View Post
    REMRATE will work but you will need to be able to do Blower Door and Duct Blaster Testing
    Its not a cad draw program you have to figure and put in surface area sqft.
    It is used for an "Energy Star" home and will interact with Wrightsoft and Elite.

You can use Wrightsift and Elite but a bit more expensive...

Wrightsoft would be the closest to what I am looking for, but wrightsoft seems so difficult to use for a salesperson. Are there any programs out there that allow the salesperson to enter basic data and then show applicable systems and then create a nice proposal for the customer? Is there any need for this?

The sales presentation

Its has to include Brand name , # tons ,Model #, Seer Or EERR,and "all" the fine details that come with the doings of the Job.
    Matt 7:12 The Golden Rule
    "Do for others what you would like them to do for you. This summary of all is taught in the law and the prophets.

Rudd & Rheem as got this program out already called "Design Star" .
    Matt 7:12 The Golden Rule
    "Do for others what you would like them to do for you. This summary of all is taught in the law and the prophets.