Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    You are walking through Home Depot wondering how long it will take before the unit with the noisy belts freezes up and stops working.

Quote Originally Posted by badboyheel View Post
    when you look in your "change jar" at home and there's schrader caps, wire nuts, old fixed metering devices, sheet metal screws, etc. in with your change.
    i know exactly what your talking about....i have multiple "spots" and "containers"
    that i empty my pockets to.......

Exclamation

sniffing glue to much causes this problem

"when you have dried up pvc glue on your hands for 2 or 3 days and you dont mind..."

which esculates to this.

"You think about proper refrigerant charge during sex."

Then you start doing this.

"When your sitting on the porch at 9:00 PM and see some poor on call guy working on a A/C down the street and get the binoculars to see what he is doing."

To find out if he is having more fun then you..
    and then you end up like this....(hopefully you are over 45 when this starts)

When your glove box, center console, and door panels are packed with every medication on the Canadian market.

You've got it all...headache, back and body, pain relief, heartburn, pepto, burn cream, guaze, migrane, throat losengers, inhaler, etc....

When you have 2 seperated piles of scrap copper in your garage. #1 and #2 neatly seperated waiting for your next free day to be taken to the recycling plant.

And when you have more used broken parts in your garage waiting to be stripped of the copper and disposed of properly.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

When you have 3 Mt. Dew bottles full of dirty fuel oil in your truck.....

just waiting for the right moment to soak some rags and randomly place them in other techs trucks. And then count how long it takes to get the threatening phone call.....

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

when you download the weather on your cell phone and continue to check it every hour....

and check the weather 3 days in advance so you can plan on how long your gonna be at work that day

When you are out somewhere and see a t-stat lock box, which you open with your key and make a little adjustment.

when you automaticly reach for the pocket screwdriver in your shirt pocket to stir your coffee where ever you are even when not at work

when you automaticly put the mini maglight in your mouth even if you didn't need to
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

When you catch a glimpse of any van with a ladder rack and cant take your eyes off of it until you have identified their trade/business.

When your thread gets closed for being a DUDE

-When your neighbors knock on the door at all hours of the day and say, I'm sorry to bother you but my a/c is not working.
    -When your daughter wakes up very surprised to see that your actully home on sunday morning
    -When you leave for work it is dark, and come home it is still dark

When you read text books while dropping a deuce.
    Sink or Swim!
    A Man has to know his limitations..
    To be old and wise, one must be young and dumb..

Quote Originally Posted by shophound View Post
    You're inside a huge, cool, domed stadium on a hot day, and you can't stop wondering how all that space is air-conditioned.
    Funny story, I live in the Phoenix area. Last year around this same time (112 degrees ). I went to see the Diamondbacks play at Chase Field. Well they had the roof closed and probably had been cooling that place off all day. We get an hour into the game and they decide to open the roof. we thought for sure all that air was about to suck right out of the stadium, but oddly enough it stayed pretty well cool for the temp outside. I was impressed.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast