Hmm ATI Group in Flint MI

Has anyone heard about ATI Group or worked for them? Going to talk with the owners soon!

Haven't heard of them, but post the results of the meeting. I live in Northwestern Ohio and am always curious if I made a good decission to go where I am.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by techguy802; 07-09-2008 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Sounded Harsh... and incorrect. reworded.

Used to be AIr-Tech. Not sure why they changed their name. See them around alot, haven't heard anything bad. Pretty sure they 're only commercial, union. Don't know anyone that's worked there though. I know that's not much help.

I see them everywhere, they all drive Sprinters.

They're big... saw a couple guys at school that worked for them.

All union, all commercial is right.

Good luck... I interviewed for an apprenticeship and everthing went well. They said they would call me back to let me know either way but never did. I tried to call them and was ignored.

You might have different luck with the owners

Thumbs down meeting

WOW
    Nice building
    Met the owners, seemed honest.
    Dont know about working for these guys though, they push sales-sales-sales.
    They dont seem to "pleasant" to work for though.
    The reason they are "everywhere" is becouse they infiltrate the market like a cockroach, they will try to scoop up every ounce of work they can, even if they are not clear on how to do it.
    I dont think I would want to be a tech there for sure, being put in situations without having knowledge on the matter.
    The only thing they care about is if they got the contract, period.
    The one owner wanted me to chase after contracts for buildings of customers I currently work for? unethical!
    You leave one business and transfer to another you do not "steal" friendships that where acquired by your past company!
    I know for a fact they were tossed out of citizens bank for burning up a couple of drives on some cooling towers.
    Blame it on the tech, push the tech hard enough and he will probably fall, not succeed.
    I dont think so TIM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by durussel78 View Post
    WOW
    Nice building
    Met the owners, seemed honest.
    Dont know about working for these guys though, they push sales-sales-sales.
    They dont seem to "pleasant" to work for though.
    The reason they are "everywhere" is becouse they infiltrate the market like a cockroach, they will try to scoop up every ounce of work they can, even if they are not clear on how to do it.
    I dont think I would want to be a tech there for sure, being put in situations without having knowledge on the matter.
    The only thing they care about is if they got the contract, period.
    The one owner wanted me to chase after contracts for buildings of customers I currently work for? unethical!
    You leave one business and transfer to another you do not "steal" friendships that where acquired by your past company!
    I know for a fact they were tossed out of citizens bank for burning up a couple of drives on some cooling towers.
    Blame it on the tech, push the tech hard enough and he will probably fall, not succeed.
    I dont think so TIM!!!

WOW!

Your Right on durussel78...
    I have a good friend of mine (who is very talented) that worked for them only a short period of time before he couldn't put up with all the unethical ways they running their business. Plus, how bad they treated the tech's. He said that they are a bunch of slimy salesman only looking at the short term making a quick buck and moving on to the next victim.. I mean customer.

He made a point stating it was by far the worst place he ever worked..