Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by geepman View Post
    Any recommendation in Plano?

I have a York 3 ton and have been told the compressor is grounded and needs to be replaced for what seems to be big bucks (trying not to break the forum rules, PM if you want to know the replacement cost).

House built in 98. Looking at upgrading to newer system. Most companies are quoting Goodman with 10 year or lifetime compressor warranties. Seems to be a trend. I have one guy who is quoting a little over 2x the cost of the compressor alone for a 16 SEER SSX Series Goodman with coil. I assume these are **Not** builder level since they are the top of Goodman's line?
    Start your own thread hi-jacker....

And don't use my title either.

I knew I should have copyrighted the first one livnfortworth......you owe me
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post

Ok, I am confuzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by livnfortworth View Post
    Ok, I am confuzzled.
    Good. Thats the way I like it.

Dude
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Quote Originally Posted by andserco View Post
    Hey Livin--

Im in your area, emails in my profile,,,,,
    YHM

Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post

Ouch.... Done

Cowtown andsersco is a quality individual and contractor give him a chance to earn your business.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Cowtown andsersco is a quality individual and contractor give him a chance to earn your business.
    Thanks! I will add them to my list to call.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wellhung View Post
    i suggest you call your former governer G.W. Bush and get Dick Cheneys company Halliburton to help you out. i am sure they will quote you a price that is 10 times the norm but who cares? every one in texas is rich like the Bushes. Am i correct?
    yeh, we're rich,like you're wellhung.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12