I Dont Know What Ari?
But My Heap Pump Is 10 Seer 2.5 Tons Carrier Electric Need To Replace A Air Handler Unit Any Suggestion.
Enough with the multiple posts.
I've removed the seven other posts on the same topic.
Keep it in this thread.
Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.
You''l need an air handler that is an approved match,if one is available,check with Carrier Dealers ,give them your current model numbers.
If there isn't a match,replace both units.
To check ARI cert equipment, do the following:
Originally Posted by oliverelvert
- Go to http://www.ahrinet.org/. The AHRI home page displays.
- Click on Specifiers/Contractors > Certified HVACR Equipment. The Directory of Certified Product Performance Terms & Conditions page displays.
- Click I Accept. The Directory of Certified Product Performance section displays.
- Use the elevator in the Resident section to view the varied equipment types.
- Make the appropriate selection (Example: Air Conditioners and Air Conditioner Coils). The AC Search page displays.
- Use the varied pull downs and fields for entering your search parameters, then click Search. A grid will display containing your search results.
- Double click on any item in the grid to view the ARI Certificate page.
Note: The ARI certificate page displays the Certificate of ARI-Certified Performance for matched system components. Only the certified equipment shown is valid for the ratings specified.
I hope this helps with your search ....