Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post

i like semi auto shotguns but still like to shoot the old over-under double barrel to.......
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker service tech View Post
    the harmony control will be looking for signal from the v-drive controler and will be locking out. It will also be trying to control blower speed and locking out

this system will not work with a three speed motor

there are damper controls that will work and the condenser isnt going to be the issue here it is going to be the blower

what signal does the v drive send to the harmony??

harmony varies voltage on the ds terminal to control blower speed i did not think it recieved any signal......

Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    what signal does the v drive send to the harmony??

harmony varies voltage on the ds terminal to control blower speed i did not think it recieved any signal......
    was just trying to be simple

with out ds the board will just keep locking out on fault codes. From my understanding since it has been tried and proven it will not work

harmont1 i have done with three speed and also single stage and a lot of thought but harmony3 needs to be set up to control ramping of the blower and if it isnt getting the ramping Or cfm count from the controler it will pick up a fault

now it most likely will open and close the dampers but seems to me this is a bit expensive set up to not be used properly

makes more sense to just use a controler for the damper and let the stat control the condenser

man those old hs14 were great units and the humidity controls were nice also if you but one on it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12