Goodman or Aspen Coil? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks guys, this makes me feel much better about the Aspen. That's probably the bid I'll go with, I slightly prefered that installer already.

Quote Originally Posted by mark johnson View Post
    I browsed Aspen's website, and it looks like some CE60 models come with metal pans, so hopefully that's what I'll get, but I'll check with the contractor.
    Plastic drain pans don't rust out.

Quote Originally Posted by gary_g View Post
    Plastic drain pans don't rust out.
    You better tell that to old bat Mrs. W down on 86th Street. We put in a new A/C system for her a while back, she got mad at us and ended up using someone else to put in a new furnace. Well, they also sold her a new cooling system. They told her that the drain pan on the A coil was rusted out. It was a 6 year old ADP coil with a plastic drain pan. The old bat believed them and bought all new!

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    You better tell that to old bat Mrs. W down on 86th Street. We put in a new A/C system for her a while back, she got mad at us and ended up using someone else to put in a new furnace. Well, they also sold her a new cooling system. They told her that the drain pan on the A coil was rusted out. It was a 6 year old ADP coil with a plastic drain pan. The old bat believed them and bought all new!
    Is that the same woman who wanted you to pay for her husband's missed wages while you fixed the coil position and even offered a free year of maintenance?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12