Hope and change - explained

Obamas wife said it loud and clear with her statement of " I've never been so proud of this country in my whole life until now "

What he wants to change is the tradition of having old white guys as president . A young black man will be the change , and the hope part is hoping he makes it all the way to the White House , and have the typical white people like him .

Ok personally I think thats just fine . I dont care what color you are , I dont care what your middle name is , I dont care what your wife thinks .

Speak frank to me , and stop filling my ears with BS . I want someone to stand up and say they will turn this country around before the American public hits the streets of Pennsylvania Avenue and screams for a riot/revolution .

We are going to start guarding Americas borders with a heavily armed Border Patrol . We are going to stop businesses large and small from hiring illegals . We are going to carve a path towards independance by using our coal , nuclear , and whatever else we get our hands on . We are going to clean out the hospitals and rid them of the leeches sucking off the system - which inturn will reduce healthcare costs dramatically . ( currently there are thousands of illegal aliens costing us billions - and we pay for it each week we send money to our insurance )

Dont try and smooth me over with empty promises , like hoping to change something , and not explain WHAT YOU HOPE TO CHANGE .

Dont worry I read it loud and clear .
    Last edited by Snapperhead; 07-03-2008 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Speak frank to me , and stop filling my ears with BS . I want someone to stand up and say they will turn this country around before the American public hits the streets of Pennsylvania Avenue and screams for a riot/revolution .

We are going to start guarding Americas borders with a heavily armed Border Patrol . We are going to stop businesses large and small from hiring illegals . We are going to carve a path towards independance by using our coal , nuclear , and whatever else we get our hands on . We are going to clean out the hospitals and rid them of the leeches sucking off the system - which inturn will reduce healthcare costs dramatically . ( currently there are thousands of illegal aliens costing us billions - and we pay for it each week we send money to our insurance )
    Yea, I don't think that's what he has in mind.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography