Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by troyorr View Post
    How much is the insurance company paying towards the stolen units?
    I'ts a church and I don't know how much the insurance is paying. They are just getting quotes from differant companys.

Quote Originally Posted by cook42 View Post
    I'ts a church and I don't know how much the insurance is paying. They are just getting quotes from differant companys.
    A church?

I hope the thieves burn for eternity, and then some.

Frown

We are having the same problem here in southern Virginia. They stealing the condenser for the copper.

To the customer state your opinion and concern.If they say fix it then do the best job possible and when something else breaks or time to replace it you will be the first they call.

Quote Originally Posted by cook42 View Post
    Hi!

I just got a call about two lenox airconditoning units linesets was stolen today. So when I got there the theives had ruined both liquid and suction service valves. My question is it worth my time repalcing the service valves or confince the owner to just by 2 new units. The units are 10 seer I explain to the owner that I would have to change the a-coil because the new units would be a 13 seer. Well the owner is complaining about the price of replacement and just want the service valves replace. Should I do the job? or just walk away?

AS as customer...

Do what the customer asks. You did your job, telling the customer his options. If a customer goes against your oppinion, they weighed their oppinion against yours. Your issue should be documentation. Write your recomendations and the real problem on your work order, or whatever you HVAC people call it. CYA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12