Attic pull down door tent and whole house fan tent?

I would like to get a whole house fan tent and attic hallway door tent? Something, anything to block the heat from penetrating my 2nd floor through my whole house attic fan vents and attic pull down door.

The atic tent is a great system enhancement! Believe it or not it can save you about six dollars on your electric bill a month. How you might ask? Well, alot of t-stat's are located in the hallway of a house. Also in the hallway will be your return register. The return register sucks all of the air out of the house and guess what goes with it? Yep you guesses it. The hot air from the attic is pulled down passing the t-stat preventing your t-stat from getting an good reading keeping your unit running longer than it should. In the winter it pulls the cold air. These cracks can be sealed by installing a atic tent. It simply gets stapled to the wooden floor or frame in your attic and then siliconed all the way around. When you need to go into your attic you simply unzip the attic tent and push it back. When finished in your attic pull it back and zip it up. Great product. Runs about $199.00 but is worth it! If I am incorrect or leaving anything out I hope any Super Tech will add to my response...

Sounds like an attic tent salesman...

ha!ha! No, not an atic tent salesman! I guess I did over do it! ha!ha!

We Installed an attic tent on my home. We haven't done any presure/leak checks, can't honestly say it will save me any money, but I do that when I pull down the stairs that little attic area covered by the tent is about the same temp.as the conditioned area.