Thread: trinity t150

Post Likes

Confused trinity t150

i hate to say it but i am stumped on this boiler. i have never worked on one before this, and i can only work on it about 20 minuts at a time. first i found the transformer was bad, changed it out. now the sentry 2100 controller is not modulating the fan, changed it out.now it has an air switch code, found it would not close. changed it out with the upgrade kit. still the same code, found loose connection at controller. fix connection, turn power on and the controller smokes. checked all wires, good. changed yet another controller and this time everything is fine for about 2 minuts and then the controller goes blank but the burner lit and ran great. so i change it one more time and now i get a water temp code. tech support is not much help because they are reading the same book i am. i dont know what else to do. any idea's?

Post Likes
    I've installed quite a few NTI boilers and have never seen any problems with them.
    As far as answering your question, the site rules do not allow for DIY/technical advice in the homeowner sections. You need to get your professional status so you can take these kind of questions to that section where other professionals can help you.
    Use the biggest hammer you like, pounding a square peg into a round hole does not equal a proper fit.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by firecontrol View Post
    I've installed quite a few NTI boilers and have never seen any problems with them.
    Although you are likely looking for more specifics than I or firecontrol are offering, I also have had excellent results with the trinity boilers. I hope you get the help you are looking for. It is in the Pro forums.
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

Post Likes
    i understand and will work on the pro status. thanks for the comments. i have talked to some guy's and the say these boilers are pretty reliable. naturally i get the oddball. i'll keep pluging away.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in