Post Likes

Talking Siemens Modular Building Controller

Hello All,

I am currently working on a Siemens Modular Building Controller and I am looking for the Modular Building Controller and Remote Building Controller Owner’s Manual, Document 125-1992.
    Can anybody help.

Thanks.

Post Likes
    Are you a Siemens staff? If you are then you should be able to find it through the intranet. Otherwise try to ask your Siemens service provider for one. The latest revision should be rev 4 1995.

Post Likes

MBC Manual

Attached is the MBC User Manual. It is Rev. 8 from May of 2006. Had to break it into pieces to meet the attachment size requirements. If you don't have a way of joining them together, there are a few freeware and shareware programs that do a good job.

Post Likes
    I apprciate the help.

Thanks,
    Tarren

Post Likes

MBC Communication Problem

Hi:

I am having problem accessing the MBC panel by modem. It was working fine and I am able to connect but nothing coming back from the panel. It is Apogee 600 panel. How I could connect a laptop to it?? Any help appreaciated...thanks in advance...

Post Likes
    jdd67,
    Upon reviewing the thread, I see that you at one time provided the MBC User Manual, Rev. 8 from May of 2006. For some reason I do not see the attachments on your post, nor can I download the attachments from the post listing. Can you kindly reply with the attachments again or PM me when you get a chance. Thank you!