Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    flow switch for chillers

    dear friends, please let me know what type of flow switches / make i shall use for my 2 trane chillers with 180tr capacity each and where i should install it pls guide me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I am unsure myself
    Just use a Mc Connel and miller standard 1" mpt with paddles trimmed if necessary and install it on the outlet of your evap and your condenser

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008


    thank you very much for ur guidance, i have one more question pls let me know the concept of primary pump and secondary pump. primary pump is controlling from where to where. whether primary pump controlling flow from ahu coil to chiller inlet or just from discharge of primary pump to suction of secondary pump.
    and secondary pump controlling from where to where.
    pls guide me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365