Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 20 of 20
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    68,097
    Quote Originally Posted by d_griff View Post
    good thought..
    In that case I'm going to become the first drunk brain surgeon .....
    ... Now if i only knew a refrigeration mechanic to keep my beer cold
    As brain surgens, we'll make enough money that we can throw a beer meister away if it doesn't work.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    As brain surgens, we'll make enough money that we can throw a beer meister away if it doesn't work.
    Hell, We can call the OP to come fix it

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    68,097
    Quote Originally Posted by d_griff View Post
    Hell, We can call the OP to come fix it
    I don't want my beer to go stale, I'll buy a new Beer Meister.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    I don't want my beer to go stale, I'll buy a new Beer Meister.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    68,097
    I should be nicer. Don't want to scare him off.
    I just hate to see good beer go to waste.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    I should be nicer. Don't want to scare him off.
    I just hate to see good beer go to waste.
    Well i will drink your stale beer for you then

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    68,097
    Quote Originally Posted by d_griff View Post
    Well i will drink your stale beer for you then
    Hey, you'll be a rich Doctor, no need to drink stale beer.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event