Thread: Bryant EAC

Post Likes

Bryant EAC

Just installed Bryant 355AAV furnace with Bryant EAC. My wife has allergies and has been complaining about a metallic/plastic smell in the air even still 3 weeks later. Could it be ozone? I asked the HVAC that did the install, he said that the Bryant EAC's don't emmit ozone. Any thoughts?

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Are you sure it's an EAC?

They produce ozone and it likely has a simple adjustment to reduce the ozone.Ask them again.
    Last edited by dash; 06-30-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    They produce ozone and it likely has a simple adjustment to reduce the ozone.Ask them again.
    And another one thrown under the bus

Queen remix
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Post Likes
    thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post

Queen remix
    Vet
    If it was your wife, mom, daughter, or any relative that had a potential health threat from ozone won't you won't to know? The ozone reduction will also result in a reduction in efficiency. The installing company either lied and/or doesn't know.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes

Queen remix
    And your response would have been??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianf View Post
    Vet
    If it was your wife, mom, daughter, or any relative that had a potential health threat from ozone won't you won't to know? The ozone reduction will also result in a reduction in efficiency. The installing company either lied and/or doesn't know.
    Say what?

I was refering to Dash throwing the company under the bus.....just incase you misunderstood. When I read his post, the Queen song "Another Bites the Dust"(no pun intended) popped into my head....so I switched it up a bit.

Funny how you asked about my relatives health......You don't think I care about my own health???

Oh and yes, I would want to know. But only if it wasn't me I'm glad the HO came to the right spot to get his answers.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    And your response would have been??
    Pretty much the same as yours......good job. I was agreeing with you.

Post Likes
    Say what?

I was refering to Dash throwing the company under the bus.....just incase you misunderstood. When I read his post, the Queen song "Another Bites the Dust"(no pun intended) popped into my head....so I switched it up a bit.

Funny how you asked about my relatives health......You don't think I care about my own health???

Oh and yes, I would want to know. But only if it wasn't me I'm glad the HO came to the right spot to get his answers.
    This is the one that I thought of
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjTZvk2j6m0

Post Likes
    This is the one that I thought of
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjTZvk2j6m0
    Heard that before.....didn't really care for it too much....

I thought of Queen......well cause come'n.......

Another One Bites the Dust.....allergies, dust, EAC.....the song was made for us!!!!!

Post Likes
    Enjoy.....

Not for Some Viewers.....You gotta read!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNYOg...eature=related

Post Likes
    Thanks it even made the misses smile. HTH was played at my daughter's wedding reception.

Post Likes
    Thanks it even made the misses smile. HTH was played at my daughter's wedding reception.
    So you wanna laugh.......

you can't blame me for this one.....but I can't watch it without laughing and nearly pissin my pants.....

Enjoy...let me know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in