Cool Need New Heat Pump and Furnace in Wa State

My friend's heat pump and furnace haven't been working well for two years and it finally bit the dust this weekend during our heatwave in Washington state. It flooded their basement. Turns out their system is 26 years old. They had a heating company come twice a few months back and they charged them 2 grand for fixes. Had someone come yesterday who told them it was a waste to fix. He sells Coleman heat pumps. My friend's husband doesn't think Coleman is good. Also, the estimate seemed high to him. I know prices etc. are not supposed to be discussed in this forum but we have no clue what the going rate for a completely new system is. And we don't know if Coleman heat pumps are any good. Can someone help us? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzen View Post
    My friend's heat pump and furnace haven't been working well for two years and it finally bit the dust this weekend during our heatwave in Washington state. It flooded their basement. Turns out their system is 26 years old. They had a heating company come twice a few months back and they charged them 2 grand for fixes. Had someone come yesterday who told them it was a waste to fix. He sells Coleman heat pumps. My friend's husband doesn't think Coleman is good. Also, the estimate seemed high to him. I know prices etc. are not supposed to be discussed in this forum but we have no clue what the going rate for a completely new system is. And we don't know if Coleman heat pumps are any good. Can someone help us? Thanks.
    Hi there,

Shoot me an email, I can help you out. I've done quite a few projects for folks on this site.

josh at accutemphc dot com