(Talking about R410a type units...)
1) What are the exact specific differences between the XB13 and XR13 condensors? Is it marketing?
2) What about the two basic furnaces? XB80 and XR80?
3) The indoor "evaporator coils" are made from aluminum instead of copper? Good or bad? Aluminum is softer?
4) I heard the "outdoor condensor coil fins" are shaped like snowflakes? Three years down the line they bend easy when you try to wash them? Hard to clean? Grabs dirt like a brush instead of like a comb?
5) Do the cheaper models use reciprocating instead of scrolling compressors? Which models use what?
6) Are the blowers motor speeds adjustable on the conventional furnaces?