Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Hello everybody! Just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that the AC is still going strong Thanks to everyone who helped me and gave me advice along the way. I totally would've been lost without it. Thank you for thinking of my mother too after her accident. She's doing very well.

I just had a few questions for specific people:

phbsales - how was your vacation? was the lake level okay?

iraqveteran - I teach high school and sponsor a club that concentrates on community service projects. One of the things that we do is send care pkgs to the troops overseas. We're always looking for specific people, especially people that don't normally get mail or packages. So, if you know of anybody in particular, email me and we'll send them a package.

Thanks guys!!
    Lisa
    Last edited by kentuckycuz; 07-25-2008 at 02:48 AM. Reason: oops --- sorry, didn't know email addys not allowed

You need to remove your email address...

I got it though. I will send you an email shortly.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Thumbs up

KYcuz,
    Glad to hear the a/c running well. Surprised at how low lake level was. Spent way too much money on fuel and way too much time in the sun . Thanks for asking and good luck!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567