grasslin DT140 ST-240

a few questions for you refer pro's
    i'm replacing a paragon 8145 clock that has a temp termination/fan delay switch to this grasslin clock.
    what is this F terminal for? do i need it with the temp term/fan delay switch?
    also i'm looking at this grasslin clock that is brand new,never installed right now i have term 1&f made 1&3 open and 2&4 open,i set the trip levers and simulate a defrost time and 1&3 and 2&4 stay open, i know 2&4 should be normally closed i think bad clock out of the box,i just want to be sure before i tell my service manager on monday.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireye03 View Post
    a few questions for you refer pro's
    i'm replacing a paragon 8145 clock that has a temp termination/fan delay switch to this grasslin clock.
    what is this F terminal for? do i need it with the temp term/fan delay switch?
    also i'm looking at this grasslin clock that is brand new,never installed right now i have term 1&f made 1&3 open and 2&4 open,i set the trip levers and simulate a defrost time and 1&3 and 2&4 stay open, i know 2&4 should be normally closed i think bad clock out of the box,i just want to be sure before i tell my service manager on monday.

thanks

I'm looking at a grasslin that i pulled out of my truck. It says "fans maybe connected to the f terminal". I doubt that is how your old clock was wired. So just connect. L1 to term 1. Line 2 to N, heater to 3, t-stat,lls and evap fans to 4 and fan delay termination switch to x.

Also i think the thing needs to powered up before contacts will close if i'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by kbghdg View Post
    Also i think the thing needs to powered up before contacts will close if i'm not mistaken.
    thanks for the reply,
    i powered it and it seems to work properly,i just wanted to be sure for monday.