need help with steam jacketed kettles

I have a problem with steam jacketed kettles model #GS30E I turn on the pilot and turn on the thermostat work from 10 to 15 min and then the steam jacketed shut off the pilot and the entire machine. I change the combination valve, the thermocouple and the pilot and do the same. What I can do please need help.

Is this unit a vulcan and if it is ,does it have a white spark module (white-rodgers).

no. is a regular pilot no electronic.

I believe these units have a pressure switch on them. If the unit runs 10-15 minutes and then drops out you are losing millivolts somewhere i would look that direction. I have had a unit or two in the past that did the samething but was spark ignition ends up that spark module wasn't grounded very well or was rusted were module mounts to unit.

You haven't mentioned it but.....have you checked the jacket water level?
    The ones I have in my schools have a low water float switch, water boils and lowers the level to a point that the switch will open and shut it down.

If they have been filling jacket with tap water the water level probe may be corroded and also be to the point of low water. Is the unit going off on hi limit? If they have added water has unit been burped to let unit be in vacuum?

What brand is this? Does your gas valve bave a redhead on the connector for the thermocouple or thermopile with 2 wires coming off of it? If so, follow them and report where they go. That is killer circuit for the valve, normally going to over temp or over pressure device and it may be defective. Without a redhead, check to see if there is a switch that can close across the thermopile output and check it.

why not keep changing parts as you have been, Eventually you will have replaced the one that is causing the problem, and may actually learn how to troubleshoot.