HVAC guy came out, recommends Goodman - Page 23
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good toilet?
    Isn't that what American Standard manufactures?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I just had lunch today with a friend who sells American Standard, so now I feel guilty........well, maybe not.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Smile

[QUOTE=RoBoTeq;1910905]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    Really? Well, he made me cry

I just don't know how someone can be so cruel as to call me a..........a.........

mod! How degrading

LOL, you took my last post as it was ment! "light hearted" I expected a SLAM for a responce from ya. I bow to the kindler\gentler Robo! Sorry to keep this thread going from
    a "groupie" as You stated. I stand by my suck up\cheerleader to ROBO by others comment though. JEESH, now I sound like one. I'll make sure I dont do that in the future.

And I do too have a split system heat pump, on an old oil furnace. The window shakers are just for the second floor cause I've been too busy posting to put the attic system in.

Ya didnt two years ago, at least a split that worked......)))) So say's your Domestic partner.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bdawson View Post
    I am having a 5 ton rheem 410A condenser, coil, and furnace installed. The furnace is about 55 ft from the condenser. Rheem says they need a 7/8 ID line installed. The problem, My contractor installed a line which measures 7/8 OD or 3/4 ID. I can put a 3/4 in. copper coupling (regular copper plumbing from Home Depot) on the line set. Doesn't this tell me it is 3/4 not 7/8. My contractor says ac lines are measured differently than regular plumbing od vs. id and because the lineset measures 7/8 od than it is a 7/8. Im concerned the line set is going to be undersized. The job is supposed to be completed next Monday. Thanks for the help.
    Just for the record, there is no such thing as 7/8" ID copper tubing. You can have 3/4 ID plumbing piping which is 7/8" OD or and you can have 1-1/8" ID refrigeration tubing, which is what your Rheem system requires for full capacity.

[quote=riderman;1911914]
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

Ya didnt two years ago, at least a split that worked......)))) So say's your Domestic partner.....LOL
    Huh? It is true that I just put the split central system in last year, but I don't have a domestic partner. Lisa is a bonafide wife as of September 2, 2006 (I don't dare forget this date).

Hmmmmm ...... sorry I'm late

Looks like my coments against bashers wasn't needed.

Whats this KINDER GENTLER ROBO ??????

I kinda like the TO THE POINT ROBO ...... ahhh your full of $hit

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    Hmmmmm ...... sorry I'm late

Looks like my coments against bashers wasn't needed.

Whats this KINDER GENTLER ROBO ??????

I kinda like the TO THE POINT ROBO ...... ahhh your full of $hit
    LOL, he took my last post as intended, light hearted, instead of "heated". Crap, I was thinking, here comes the slam for a responce, or at least some of his cheer leader's negative responce....instead, the KINDER GENTLER ROBO replied.

I'm thinking, the Grinch, at Christmas time, when he grew a heart. )
    (Robo is a BIG guy)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223