Thread: Lennox ???

Question Lennox ???

New member, been lurking trying to educate myself a little. My wife and I are considering replacing an existing heat pump and have been receiving quotes from several installers. At the same time I have been researching the different brands and models to understand the differences. In researching Lennox, one of the models that caught my eye was the Signature series XP15. However, the quote I got from an installer that deals Lennox equipment did not include the XP15 in their quote and when asked about it they said it was being discontinued. Can anyone confirm this? The unit is still listed on the Lennox website.

We put in those units. I have not heard about them not being made anymore. It could be another Lennox dealer has heard this and will chime in.
    Its a good Life!

the cabinet sizes have changed on some models(bigger). Have not heard anything about discontinued

We stii carry them

I am not aware of them being replaced, we cary Lennox it jsut could be the part of the country you live in. Are you looking at the R410 or the R22 because R22 is being phased out.

XP15 is a great unit. Quiet is nice.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Thanks for the replies. I found it odd that Lennox would discontinue this unit when it's listed on their website as "award winning".

Are you looking at the R410 or the R22 because R22 is being phased out.
    Looking at R410, was aware of the R22 phase out.