Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: condenser lift

condenser lift

I have invented and have a patent pend. on a lift to put condensers on stands at beach houses . it will lift a condenser about 10-15 feet off the ground and plugs into 110 volts and weighes abour 65 pounds. Im getting a few made now. any feed back please?

Sounds like a good idea,but we have two Genie lifts that we use for that along with many other things.Is it small enough to get in a house to put a Air handler in an attic? I would be very intrested if it could do that.
    Look to the past to learn;look forward to live.

Coach Dean E. Smith

condenser lift

Yes it can . I have had a prototype about 2 years and have put air-handlers in attics.

cond lift

It also has wheels at one end and will fit on a ladder rack on top of the van. In a pinch one man can do a change out at a beach house. the platform the condenser rides up on doubles as a platform for your vac-pump, torch , gas , and tools . all of your tools ride up and down the lift at the touch of a button. send it up empty ,slide old unit onto platform and lower it -next put new condenser onto platform and send it up, slide new unit onto stand. lower platform with the remote control, put your tools onto platform and send it up.

When you get it ready to market them,I would like for you to send me a link so I can show it to my boss and may order one from you.
    Look to the past to learn;look forward to live.

Coach Dean E. Smith

I might be interested, got any pics of this thing?

we replace a lot of Heil equipment on the beachfront, it doesnt hold up very well here at all.

I will get pics as soon as possible --- sounds like heil has been good to you ---beach house rents for 4000.00 a week so 1/2 weeks rent will replace a condenser not bad for you or me.-------------I like changeouts------------------

Quote Originally Posted by heildist View Post
    I will get pics as soon as possible --- sounds like heil has been good to you ---beach house rents for 4000.00 a week so 1/2 weeks rent will replace a condenser not bad for you or me.-------------I like changeouts------------------
    I'd rather change out matched systems.

cond lift

So would we , but welcome to the real world ---
    example the rental company calls on saturday at 800 pm ,renter on vacation for a week just paid 3500.00 for the week, for an ocean front house. when he walks in its hot so a call in . rental co says get it going so we dont loose our renter.----compressor dead ----Grab a condensor at the shop go put it in 2 hr later hes cooling ----renter sleeps cool tonight-----rental company is happy . 2 days rent paid for the condensor vs loosing the rental on the house.----Beach rental economics 101--- we dont like it but thats the way it is

Quote Originally Posted by heildist View Post
    Yeah me too, they are good for business

I am in your area, wouldnt mind taking a look at this thing, from your name I assume you work for the local Heil distributor?

And considering the beach rental economics thing, it amazes me these owners dont have these systems serviced before the rental season, or at least make sure they operate, Ive been in the saturday night scenario many times, not many fins left on the condenser, obviously that didnt just happen and should have been addressed before a renter is in the place on a Saturday night in June

Ive even installed a water cooled condenser in the liquid line and attached a water hose to it before

I'd like to see the thing myself.

condenser lift

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    Yeah me too, they are good for business

I am in your area, wouldnt mind taking a look at this thing, from your name I assume you work for the local Heil distributor?

And considering the beach rental economics thing, it amazes me these owners dont have these systems serviced before the rental season, or at least make sure they operate, Ive been in the saturday night scenario many times, not many fins left on the condenser, obviously that didnt just happen and should have been addressed before a renter is in the place on a Saturday night in June

Ive even installed a water cooled condenser in the liquid line and attached a water hose to it before
    Swampfox --- I know where you live. I have been to hell hole swamp, awsome place. If your in Myrtle Beach S.C. look me up and I will show it to you. ------K.T.

Actually Im in the Myrtle Beach area, Ive been through there quite a bit going to Moncks Corner, and I just liked the name, plus it fits with the handle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast