+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thursday Afternoon in Keller, TX - Illustrated

Post Likes

Thursday Afternoon in Keller, TX - Illustrated

I went to help a friend today get his house ready for new carpet. He did a lot of work on it. Anyway, this is a nice upper middle class neighborhood just north of Ft. Worth, TX. It is a very nice place to live, and it is quiet all the time. I just thought you might want to see a little Ft. Worth, TX architecture.

Friend's House

House across the Street

The Drive Home

Post Likes
    Nice are but boy do I hate toll roads. Don't miss them at all.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
    Nice are but boy do I hate toll roads. Don't miss them at all.
    You're right! They have just gone crazy with toll roads all over the DFW area. And here's the kicker, traffic still backs up on I-820 during rush hour just like it did before! A small percentage of people take the toll lanes, and 90% of the traffic is still on the old section where traffic still backs up. Plus because of having to make sure people pay the tolls, the entrance and exit ramps are crazy. Texas is becoming stupid like liberals. Texas just may turn a blue state one day in the not too distant future.

Notice in the second picture the pads for the AC units are not level. This is so typical in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Pads for AC units are not level. Pads for power transformers at apartments and other places are not level.

Post Likes
    Show them some of the homes in Westlake or Vaquero country club. I worked on a wine room cooler once there. They pay more in HOA fees per month than I pay rent in a year.

Sent from Western Union Quadroplex using Crapatalk
    listen > talk

Post Likes
    I thought they were in a drought down there.

Post Likes
    That was last week. Now its flooding everywhere. Bad part is it all washes away and the lakes will still be low probably.

Sent from Western Union Quadroplex using Crapatalk
    listen > talk

7. Likes buford liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in