Obama has been making himself Blacker then he really is for over a year, and now, the Democrats want to whine about his being Black being an "issue". Notice that the headline and the bulk of this article http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080623/...tics_race_dc_2 is about race being an issue even though the article admits that age is even more of an issue;
So, for over a year, Obama has been being "Black", which he technically is not because he is half White. For over a year, Obama has been touted as an African American, which he is not (he was born in the U.S.). For over a year Obama has distanced himself from the White family members who raised him, even using the term "typical White person" to describe his grandmother who was instrumental in his being raised to the arrogant, ungrateful empty suit that he has become...AND NOW the Democrats want to cry because race is an issue?McCain's age was a more pronounced concern than Obama's race, the survey found.
I just cannot wait to see what kind of "change" this piece of work has in store for the country. Change has definitely been a constant in his life;
Yep; Obama is certainly all about change all right.
- He changed from a Muslim to a Christian.
- He changed from a man of mixed race to a Black man.
- He changed from an American to an African American.
- He changed his opinion of his long time friend and mentor Reverend Wright.
- He changed his church affiliation.
- He changed the historical facts about intigration in Selma, Alabama.
- He changed how many states are in the U.S.
- He's changed his stand on Hillary Clinton.