Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama; Black in the news again

Obama has been making himself Blacker then he really is for over a year, and now, the Democrats want to whine about his being Black being an "issue". Notice that the headline and the bulk of this article http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080623/...tics_race_dc_2 is about race being an issue even though the article admits that age is even more of an issue;

McCain's age was a more pronounced concern than Obama's race, the survey found.
    So, for over a year, Obama has been being "Black", which he technically is not because he is half White. For over a year, Obama has been touted as an African American, which he is not (he was born in the U.S.). For over a year Obama has distanced himself from the White family members who raised him, even using the term "typical White person" to describe his grandmother who was instrumental in his being raised to the arrogant, ungrateful empty suit that he has become...AND NOW the Democrats want to cry because race is an issue?

I just cannot wait to see what kind of "change" this piece of work has in store for the country. Change has definitely been a constant in his life;
    • He changed from a Muslim to a Christian.
    • He changed from a man of mixed race to a Black man.
    • He changed from an American to an African American.
    • He changed his opinion of his long time friend and mentor Reverend Wright.
    • He changed his church affiliation.
    • He changed the historical facts about intigration in Selma, Alabama.
    • He changed how many states are in the U.S.
    • He's changed his stand on Hillary Clinton.
    Yep; Obama is certainly all about change all right.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Well, if one really want to get technical, he is a Kenyan-American. His father was from Kenya, correct?

It's all political bull crap nonsense who can get the punch in first speech. He'll try to be whatever the polls tell him will get him the votes in the area he's campaigning in. Nothing new. Same old same old no matter what he says about his 'approach'.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Well, if one really want to get technical, he is a Kenyan-American. His father was from Kenya, correct?

It's all political bull crap nonsense who can get the punch in first speech. He'll try to be whatever the polls tell him will get him the votes in the area he's campaigning in. Nothing new. Same old same old no matter what he says about his 'approach'.
    No, a person born in the United States is simply an American. Obama may be an American of Kenyan descent, but he is not a Kenyan American because he was not born in Kenya.

I just think it is real low class to pull the race card for a presidential election. This amounts to trying to guilt people into voting for Obama just to prevent racial tensions. I made a joke of this earlier, but maybe it is less of a joke then I was thinking. If Obama does not win the election, are we going to have Black rioting nationwide?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

this country will get the leader it deserves simply because we're no different historically than any other nation that lost its foundation and identity to self indulgence, greed and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I just cannot wait to see what kind of "change" this piece of work has in store for the country. Change has definitely been a constant in his life;
    • He changed from a Muslim to a Christian.
    • He changed from a man of mixed race to a Black man.
    • He changed from an American to an African American.
    • He changed his opinion of his long time friend and mentor Reverend Wright.
    • He changed his church affiliation.
    • He changed the historical facts about intigration in Selma, Alabama.
    • He changed how many states are in the U.S.
    • He's changed his stand on Hillary Clinton.
    Yep; Obama is certainly all about change all right.
    you forgot Hope . He hopes he can screw everyone out of their money .

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    If Obama does not win the election, are we going to have Black rioting nationwide?
    I'd say it's a possibility, after all, whenever a trial comes up pitting a white person vs a black victim if the white person wins the case, the riots start. Nevermind that a jury, even if it's a mixed race jury, which heard ALL of the evidence, found the person innocent. It seems that if a black person looses, it's the fault of a white person and the riots begin.
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

hear the latest Don Imus comments???

how does this Tool stay on-air?

there's no place for riots in a civil society (demonstration - yes, but not destruction of property, etc) - BUT, if you are a non-white listening to this uneducated BoZo, who is afforded a microphone by 'the public' that supports him - you would be a tad upset.

...and, ready to Vote for Obama in Nov-2008
    (just as record numbers did in the primaries)

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    you forgot Hope . He hopes he can screw everyone out of their money .
    speak'n of screw'n - have you looked at the latest tally on national debt?

do you consider that to be YOUR debt, or your grandchildren's debt???

low-tax'n, high-spend'n G'Dub'Ya is giv'n it to you nice and smooth.

[QUOTE=tonys;1902602]hear the latest Don Imus comments???

how does this Tool stay on-air?

there's no place for riots in a civil society (demonstration - yes, but not destruction of property, etc) - BUT, if you are a non-white listening to this uneducated BoZo, who is afforded a microphone by 'the public' that supports him - you would be a tad upset.

...and, ready to Vote for Obama in Nov-2008
    (just as record numbers did in the primaries)[/QUOTE

i heard the comment, but i don't think that is what this thread is about. i also think that imus is right, they are giving him more attention, pacman that is, because he is black, and i also think that mcain will win in november.

now the hijack is complete!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tonys View Post
    speak'n of screw'n - have you looked at the latest tally on national debt?

do you consider that to be YOUR debt, or your grandchildren's debt???

low-tax'n, high-spend'n G'Dub'Ya is giv'n it to you nice and smooth.
    At least get the facts straight. These low taxes you mention have produced record high tax revenues. Spending...yes it's a huge problem, it's been the problem for decades. The constitution gives congress the authority to spend money, not the prez. However, I will admit that Dubya hasn't used his veto pen to do anything about it.

BTW....since we've now established the fact that only congress can spend money, the Dems have had the reigns for two years and they're spending like drunken sailors too.

They all suck, to blame it on one man or one party is less than intelligent. To think Obama can or will change this is wishful thinking that is devoid of logic.

Oh, he can change it. In cahoots with his democratic congress he wants to spend amounts of money that no one can even say/count/comprehend! It certainly doesn't look like a CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN and that's for sure.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Oh, he can change it. In cahoots with his democratic congress he wants to spend amounts of money that no one can even say/count/comprehend! It certainly doesn't look like a CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN and that's for sure.
    True, but he won't reign in spending which is what Tony's point was.

Granted that the Republicans got crazy with the spending over the last few years. Bottom line...They did wrong, I won't defend them.

But anyone who thinks Democrats will control spending is on an acid trip. Obama has made it clear that he's grow government even larger and expand our roll in the UN too. Without threat of a Republican veto pen, congress will raise taxes dramatically to pay for this.

I wonder how many Obama supporters even have the sense to realize that they are the ones who will be most hurt by this?

Just what exactly do you think money is being spent on ?

I can assure you the war is taking 80 percent of it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast