York Milennium YSBBBBSO-CFC chillers

I would like to once again thank everyone for their help with these chillers on my previous post. The chillers have been working great, but they do need to have the tubes cleaned. Does any body know what size brushes I should get to clean the tubes (5/8")? Are the tubes riffled?
    Do I need new gaskets or "O" rings for the end bells?

The company who owns these chillers also have two Carrier GXR 135 ton chillers and are building a new building with three 300 ton Carrier chillers.

Should I purchase the Goodway RAM 4 or RAM 6. Or is there a better system.

The last chiller I rodded out when I was a young kid I did with a wire brush brazed to a piece of 3/8" copper and a garden hose. I vowed I would never do that again!

Thanks Again!

If its the square head its got a channel gasket, they are good for several head removals. That machine is probably only a day or two total from start to finish. If your not going to be doing more tube punching, rent one from Goodway. If buying a RAM is a nice machine, although a little overkill for that machine only. I think they rent them out. Get 5/8 spin grit brushes if its 5/8'' but for some reason I'm thinking there 3/4 tubes. Tubes are most likely prime surface, not enhanced. JMHO
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

I did not make the tube size very clear. I don't know and can't find the tube size anywhere. The sales guy from goodway said 80% of all chillers have 5/8" tubes. I don't trust sales guys.

This company wants me to have the proper equipment, and are willing to fair a good price for a job done correctly. These are very good customers, and the other chillers will need to be done soon. I'm buying probably the RAM-4.

Quote Originally Posted by davo View Post
    I did not make the tube size very clear. I don't know and can't find the tube size anywhere. The sales guy from goodway said 80% of all chillers have 5/8" tubes. I don't trust sales guys.

This company wants me to have the proper equipment, and are willing to fair a good price for a job done correctly. These are very good customers, and the other chillers will need to be done soon. I'm buying probably the RAM-4.
    5/8" (inner size I mean, and the brushes we use), so, 3/4" Ti , Cu, or CuNi tubes~ 100% for York Water cooled chillers. (btw I'm not a sales guy )

Just found in my office -.-'''