Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Angry I'm Sick And Tired

Of these no nothing democrats saying:

Oh, well we don't need to drill for oil. We won't see benefits from that for 20 years. What we need to do is to look into alternative fuels (<rant> something that we don't have the technology for yet </rant>) and conservation. (Have any of you considered how you would commute and run service calls?)

BTW, if McCain can't win this election he must really be an idiot.

The Democrats are standing up for those who if had the chance would chop off your head faster than you could say habeas corpus.

Gawd they are driving me crazy.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

you better get use to it. The "you owe me" generation is coming to power and they can VOTE.

The middle class of this country better get off the butts and go VOTE in November, or our country is going to be lost.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

We reap what we sow.

LBJ's grand society is nearly a reality.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    We reap what we sow.

LBJ's grand society is nearly a reality.
    Yeah, anyone who would consider voting for a Democrat must really hate America.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah, anyone who would consider voting for a Democrat must really hate America.
    And they do because it is just another scape goat in their lives. America has wronged them, and therefore, should pay up. It's always some else's fault and responsibility. THEY HAVE RIGHTS!!
    Disturbing and sad.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Cant we do both?
    Global Warming or: None like it hot
    No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air. -Dogma

I'am afraid it's going to be a long 4 years ahead of us.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    Of these no nothing democrats saying:

Oh, well we don't need to drill for oil. We won't see benefits from that for 20 years. What we need to do is to look into alternative fuels (<rant> something that we don't have the technology for yet </rant>) and conservation. (Have any of you considered how you would commute and run service calls?)

BTW, if McCain can't win this election he must really be an idiot.

The Democrats are standing up for those who if had the chance would chop off your head faster than you could say habeas corpus.

Gawd they are driving me crazy.
    It's not the candidates that lose because of being idiots. We have certainly seen idiots elected to office. It is the voters who put the worse candidate in office that are the idiots.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Middle class America better get off there butts and vote. Because the democrats are going after the welfare voters and there are alot of them not all. That want to lay up at the house and let the government take care of them. While they draw a fat check. That comes out of most of the people on this websites pocket. It chaps my backside when I can't afford steak and I watch someone in the grocery line buying five or six and paying with a food stamp card.

Quote Originally Posted by crackertech View Post
    I'am afraid it's going to be a long 4 years ahead of us.
    Im actually getting a raise after many years ..... looks like it will go straight to taxes soon

If we don't find more sources of fuel and start drilling now because it won't help bring down fuel costs today, what's it going to be like in ten years? I've never heard a more rediculous argument in my life. Illogical and unsuportable.

Even though I believe in an energy mix and eventual phase out of oil, how Obama could possibly be elected after making those statements last week is unfathomable to me. He's probably going to be elected, and that just shows me how disconnected from reality the "American Idol" generation really is.

what about energy conservation?
    where does that fit-in???

Quote Originally Posted by tonys View Post
    what about energy conservation?
    where does that fit-in???

Part of the energy mix big T, we can't conserve to zero

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast