Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Old Staefa

Updated my profile with e-mail.
    Thanks!

I'm new to Staefa. Does anyone know how to collect trends with MS1800? I know there's a history button, but wasn't sure where to go from there, and how long the system keeps the data for.

If u have access to the programing of your system u need to go to Staefa access\database\create. Than u type in "his" space and give it a number. Than hit enter. At this point u will be ask a series of questions and fields that need to be filled in. This is assuming u have ver2.1. If u have ver2.1 u can also ctrl+F1 and bring up the manual in pdf form on ur workstation. If it is not loaded on ur workstation then look for the install cd. If u have an earlier ver. of MS1800 than u need to find the manuals.
    When doing histories u will need the program block numbers handy when u start. U can trend up to four digital and 5 analog point at a time. One thing u need to remember is do not have to many histories and to be connected to a workstation to archive often.
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by vaultein View Post
    Anyone able to email me the Staefa Smart 2 PC Tool 4.0 ?? I am in urgent need of it!

Thanks in advance.
    Were you able to get a copy of the tool? We are in urgent need of it as well. Any direction you could provide would be helpful. Thank you!

Has anyone used a3rd party Staefa driver to integrate to AX successfully? We're currently working with one but are having trouble with integer only set points which is a problem for static air pressure set points on VAV systems.

Quote Originally Posted by khernandez8 View Post
    Has anyone used a3rd party Staefa driver to integrate to AX successfully? We're currently working with one but are having trouble with integer only set points which is a problem for static air pressure set points on VAV systems.
    We have done a couple Staefa (Legacy...not Talon) jobs with Smart Cards and have experienced no Integer problems.
    Jogas
    Four wheel therapy, my 1968 Camaro is gone and will be missed

I'm not sure what you mean by third party but I've used the Smart II driver quite a few times and cannot think of where there are integer only points. You do have to mind the 255 count limitation of a point so if you send a setpoint to a controller outside of the control variable's span, the setpoint will wrap around.

Smart II/Tool Verision 3.3 User Guide

Quote Originally Posted by khernandez8 View Post
    Were you able to get a copy of the tool? We are in urgent need of it as well. Any direction you could provide would be helpful. Thank you!
    I have a brand new version 3.3 of the Smart II/Tool if it will help anyone.

I just started at this property and I have windows 98 crap all over. We had to talk to LOGMEIN.com tech support to give us a win98 program version to be able to log in and adjust schedules from home. Is there a way to make this web base keeping the original parts or adding a couple of parts. I am sure this can be done since we got stuff running around on Mars and eating chicken off the bone!

I know this is a couple of years back but can this still be done in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by theintegrator View Post
    You can put a Tridium AX or R2 Jace in with a Smart II driver. We do them all the time.
    I know this is an old post but can it still be done in 2013? We have win98 version and have been using logmein.com to access computer from home which tends to lock up the computer a lot and we end up going to the property to finish making changes.

Yes it still can be done. We do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Willys_4 View Post
    Yes it still can be done. We do it all the time.
    I see your in Denver, do you know of a company that can do this in Dallas Tx.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast