Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hvacpro

Hmm hvacpro

i looking for a newer version of jc hvacpro i got a few building with the metasys controllers i do have version 6.03 but to old for some ahu controllers when i tried to connect it say you need version xxxx or newer scan any one help me out
    thanks

It's available through online vendors as part number MW-MTOOL-0
    UA LU 562

What's you email? - I'll send you somehting

Quote Originally Posted by integrator View Post
    What's you email? - I'll send you somehting
    Can I get a copy too?

I am also looking for HVAC-pro. I have a (6)1990 era UNT's I need to connect to in a nursing home. They are going to upgrade in a few years but, I need to do some adjustments now. Is there any way to obtain the HVAC-pro, Without purchasing the whole m-tool software?

Thanks!

So there is a new version you need for xp. If so does the old cablepro still work or do I need to buy a different one?

The latest version 8.08 will work with the older AS-CBLPRO-0, AS-CBLPRO-1 and AS-CBLPRO-2 (all white in color) only on a Windows 95/98 PC with a true, no emulated COM Port 1 or 2.

For HVACPRO 8.08 and Windows XP, the 8.08B patch is required and the new AS-CVTPRO300-1 (black in color).

OK so I have 8.02 and it will not work with xp. So I need to start fresh. New version, new adapter? Or find an old computer with 98 on it?

New version and new cable is a great way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by michael26 View Post
    OK so I have 8.02 and it will not work with xp. So I need to start fresh. New version, new adapter? Or find an old computer with 98 on it?
    Good day Michael86,

For WinXP you need a minimum HVACPro version of 8.04b... Anything newer than that will work on XP. As for the old cablepros... I believe (I could be wrong though) that as long as you have a hardware serial port all should work for you. The CVTPro300 is a rather expensive device and if you do not need to use ZoneBus, then you can save some $$$$ and use some third party USB based convertors (like our S2USB485) for N2 (and BACNet MS/tp) and RS232 connectivity.

Cheers,

Sam

Well I have one unt to replace so I guess I will try to find an old computer that runs 98. It wouldn't make sense to spend more on the interface equipment than the hardware needed.

Another alternative for HVACPRO to the N2 port interface.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2444 Washington Blvd, Suite 100 Ogden, UT
    Both products mentioned in this thread, 485TBLED and S2485USB work really well. We use both in our test lab environment for accessing the N2 bus on a regular basis.
    Steve Jones
    Managing Partner
    The S4 Group, Inc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast