Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

McQuay OPM Integration

I know there are a few threads on this site about integrating to the OPM panels but I couldn't find an answer for finding the "Site Password Hex." I'm using an FX70 for this. Everything is licensed on my end and I'm confident that the cable I'm using is terminated correctly. There was a MIG on this site talking to the OPM, so I took that cable that was on the MIG and plugged it into the jace. The wires on the DB9 cable are exposed so I can confirm that the wires match the schematic on the mcquayDoc file. The next thing I need to confirm is the password in the OPM. Does anyone know how to get this information out of the OPM panel? Any Daikin/McQuay reps on here? TIA

Did you try FFFFFFFF?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Yeah I tried that

Try 51C99AE

I just tried but no luck. Is there more to that password? that is 7 characters

I'm sorry worms didn't even catch it, we did an integration one time and I had the default password written down, in fact I could have swore it was in the Lynxspring manual for that driver. There is a procedure you have to follow to get it to work or at least we did. Do you have a pc onsite with the software, we actually had to scramble the opm to get it to work correctly if I remember right.

Also did you plug into the MIG and see if the password was in the settings?

If I get home in time tomorrow I'll go through my shed and see if I can't find that info. You are using the serial port on the Jace and Port B on the OPM right? Also I think it was an RMC that we were talking to, supposedly if you scramble one it acts like an OPM.

I contacted my local McQuay rep. The one tech is familiar with these things and has all the software and cable to get the password. I will post the results

Try 85760430

I did an OPM with 17 units on it with a Chipkin FieldServer. This password is in the config file. I also integrated a CSC panel with Chipkin FieldServer and it was the same password.

Not sure if this helps, we tied to the P1 port and below are the protocol settings from the config file.

Baud Rate: 9600
    Data Bits: 7
    Stop Bits: 1
    Polarity: Even
    Handshake: None
    Poll Delay: 0.20s
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

I did try 85760430. I got that number from their tech support but still didn't work. Thanks for all the responses

This is a long shot.

If you can still communicate with the original JCI Integrator via VT-100, the site-specific McQuay password was entered in the Integrator. One might be able to view it.

I am able to connect to the mig with hyperterminal. Once I connect to it, there isn't much I can do. I can't see the vendor tables or anything, only a couple menu options. Maybe I just don't know how to navigate that thing. I could give it another shot next time I'm on site

Yeah if you take this number 85760430 and turn it into hex you get 51C99AE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast