Portable AC

Thread: Portable AC

Portable AC

I came upon a portable AC Made by Everstar and did a search for the model I have but came up short. Anyone know where I would be able to find a user manual for a Everstar Portable AC model #MPM-10CR-BB6 It's a 10k BTU unit. Any info on this make and model would be appriciated.

I have seen posts by others looking for manuals for this and similar models of this air conditioner sold at Home Depot where the owners stated that they did not even get a manual when they purchased the machine new. In my attempts to locate a manual for your particular model number... I found a site that claims to have said manual... but it is a pay site. I did however find a manual in PDF format for a similar model that may help you:

http://www.supportuscenter.com/documents/MPK_Manual.pdf

If this does not come close enough to your matching your model then all I can suggest is visiting this pay site... But I cannot guarantee you that you will be satisfied with your results on the site as I have never actaully used the site. In case you want to try it, here is the URL:

http://www.2instructions.com/search....=MPM1-10CR-BB6

I hope this was helpful for you.

Thanks for the link, The manual doesn't have much for information as this unit is just a AC unit and not what I thought it was which was a HP type of unit. I picked it up from my local dump evidently someone thought it didn't work but I got it home and seems to work fine, LOL !!! Alot of people here are like that buy something and they end up not liking the appliance and take it to the dump for others to take like me. I will find someone who is in need of some AC, Thank's again.