View Poll Results: Do you use a micron guage when pulling a vacuum?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 90.63%
  • Nope, we don't own one.

12 9.38%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: How many of you use a micron guage?

Post Likes
    Yup sure does.......something about bringing vac to 200 microns and as the oil vaporizes you add more as it goes.....

they say something about a ballst but i think it's all bs.....ballast are for light bulbs.

Post Likes
    I agree Jon.

Post Likes
    Just my humble opinion.... but, ya'll are a great group of people and it is not just because you take the time to respond to the civilian asking ignorant questions, but ya'll answer with "class"!!!! The humor that is shared on this site is and of itself a great service to all who read it, for that humor and the laughter the comes with it can turn a horrible moment into a moment, maybe only a moment, of joy that saves one day or sanity.
    Thanks for your service to all who read the posts...hmmmm, I often wonder reading these posts if Mark Twain were alive today if he would be an HVAC tech....wouldn't surprise me if he was !!!
    Take Care and have a great 24/7
    God Bless
    Santa Rich

Post Likes
    I think we should append this pole and ask how many hook a vacuum pump up at all.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in