Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Time to kick Illinois in the butt

OK - Here's the latest. Your stupid I-Pass is illegally charging Wisconsin residents who have an I-Pass for violations that don't exist because of computer programming errors.

You think that the Illinois @)#(*$ would correct the problem, refund and apologize?

Not happening. Illinois has no plans to make good. What a bunch of bastards.

It's time Wisconsin has a border tolls for it's highways. Make it a decreasing radius toll. If you are our cheating nearby neighbor it's $10/axle. The second you raise your toll we increase ours by a factor of 2. However, if you are visiting from North Dakota it's a nickel because you don't frequent Wisconsin.

I'm also advocating a computer glitch on Ill-noise residents who have vacation property in Wisconsin with no plans for correction.

thats funny watch what happen if you over charge a customer and don't make it right

and I thought NY was bad
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Thumbs up

You got the plan, sys!

See how they like being screwed. It is important to be polite to your neighbors, but when your state has a BIG city , like Chicago, I guess they feel the need to "flip the bird" to "outsiders".
    No wonder they call them FIBs.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    thats funny watch what happen if you over charge a customer and don't make it right
    and I thought NY was bad
    It's incredible. What should happen is Illinois should issue a formal apology and go out of their way to right their mistake. They decided not to respond until everyone started making complaints. I guess I'm tired of getting stuck by Illinois. I thought it was a huge cheap shot that they moved the toll on 94 just north of Great America. WI residents used to get there without paying a toll for the two miles of driving.... those Illinois bastards just couldn't have that I guess. I don't go there but I see alot of hard working families making that place a destination. Another case of Illinois screwing the average Joe from Wisconsin.

Time to get them big.

I've been thinking about a decreasing charge based on distance to cover tolls. WI residents could bypass the tolls as they pay the taxes in WI as their primary residence. Vacation homes would be excluded so the IL jerks still have to pay. Since they are so close and use WI highways extensively they pay more. Somebody visiting from Alaska gets in for a nickel. It's like an impact fee. And I'd be ruthless. If the IL government reacts in any way I'd promptly double the fees. Let's see who wins. Facts are more people want to go north into Wisconsin rather than people wanting to go south into Illinois for recreation. If Illinois goes after trucking I'd give all sorts of business incentives from the airport to the border and hammer anything with an IL license plate really, really hard. Post a few more officers on the highways, etc....
    Last edited by sysint; 06-21-2008 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sysint View Post
    It's incredible. What should happen is Illinois should issue a formal apology and go out of their way to right their mistake. They decided not to respond until everyone started making complaints. I guess I'm tired of getting stuck by Illinois. I thought it was a huge cheap shot that they moved the toll on 94 just north of Great America. WI residents used to get there without paying a toll for the two miles of driving.... those Illinois bastards just couldn't have that I guess. I don't go there but I see alot of hard working families making that place a destination. Another case of Illinois screwing the average Joe from Wisconsin.

Time to get them big.

I've been thinking about a decreasing charge based on distance to cover tolls. WI residents could bypass the tolls as they pay the taxes in WI as their primary residence. Vacation homes would be excluded so the IL jerks still have to pay. Since they are so close and use WI highways extensively they pay more. Somebody visiting from Alaska gets in for a nickel. It's like an impact fee. And I'd be ruthless. If the IL government reacts in any way I'd promptly double the fees. Let's see who wins. Facts are more people want to go north into Wisconsin rather than people wanting to go south into Illinois for recreation. If Illinois goes after trucking I'd give all sorts of business incentives from the airport to the border and hammer anything with an IL license plate really, really hard. Post a few more officers on the highways, etc....
    your never going to make it in Politics
    The Last four letters

any questions

That's a compliment.

Actually, that idea would be huge in Wisconsin. All it takes is the same mentality Illinois displays.... that we shouldn't give a $#@) about some other stinking state.

That's a compliment.

Actually, that idea would be huge in Wisconsin. All it takes is the same mentality Illinois displays.... that we shouldn't give a $#@) about some other stinking state.
    ya know, with your crappy attitude people are going to think your from NY
    The Last four letters

any questions

What an inept system this is. Not only is it wrongly fining Wisconsin drivers due to the Illinois programming error, but the system is a year behind in sending out the fines. This article doesn't mention that Illinois is not going to make good on the disputed fines; http://www.bnd.com/430/v-print/story/374787.html
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Looks like Illinois has realized just what a cash cow Wisconsin drivers are; http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/mil...4/daily56.html
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Illinois is now saying that you can plead your case. People quoted in the papers report about 2 hours, with no guarantees and rather than innocent until proven guilty it's the other way around. You are guilty trying to state your case and maybe they refund.

What a bunch of bastards in Illinois.

That's one state I only go through when I have to.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

Illinois is now saying that you can plead your case. People quoted in the papers report about 2 hours, with no guarantees and rather than innocent until proven guilty it's the other way around. You are guilty trying to state your case and maybe they refund.

What a bunch of bastards in Illinois.
    Illinois??

Only two things come out of Illinois.......Obama and bastards!!

Okay.....make that only one thing...

"Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

I agree ssyint..we should charge those FIBS to come in to Wisconsin. As many of those idiots that come to the Dells every summer we would be rolling in green.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast