+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Favorite Samwich?

Post Likes
    Well I did it

Girlfriend was in the kitchen making something to eat so I went in to see if it was something that looked good.

She had a couple pieces of toast with peanut butter and jelly on them. Now she had already put the stuff away and there was an empty peanut butter jar in the garbage.

SO HERE IS MY CHANCE .........

So ....... do we have any more peanut butter ?????

She walked over and grabed a new jar out of the shelf asking ....... now what are you gonna make ????

Told her that I think I better see what a peanut butter and jelly sanwich tastes like. She walked over and took a new jar of grape jelly out of the kitchen cabinet and said use this instead of the strawberry jam she had used on her toast.

Ok so I told her I was going to do it on plain white bread and not toast to get the real affect.

Now I had to ask ..... what are the real rules of making peanut butter and jelly sanwich ????? Do I put peanutbutter on both pieces of bread or just one ????

She informed me that I have to put it on both pieces of bread and put the grape jelly in the center.

Hmmmmmmm ......... now that is mighty tasty, might have to try it on toast next time.

She asked me what I thought of it and I told her that it was pretty good. She told me that I should be taking something like that fishing now and then other then my softshell tuna and pickle sanwiches. She said it would be nice for a change every now and then.

As I told her ......... ya probably a little more often then every 54 years

Now I'm setting here wondering ....... is she keeping the strawberry jam to herself ???????? Hmmmmmm

Post Likes
    A griled pbj is the only way to go.{jam go's on after}.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Post Likes
    Some won't believe this but peanut butter and mayo is tasty.
    We are here on Earth to fart around ......Kurt Vonnegut

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    From the horses mouth; "nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDi4h...eature=related
    It's amazing what's on this contraption.
    We are here on Earth to fart around ......Kurt Vonnegut

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in