+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Samwich?

Post Likes
    im lazy - peanut butter and jelly for me.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    Only for the women.....

Seriously, a rib sandwich here is a slab of ribs chopped up bones in with a slice of bread as stated. Take out the bones and you have basically a pulled-pork sandwich.
    Wow. I have never heard of a sandwhich with bones in it. I'll take the woman's version because I'd probably forget that there were bones in it and take a big bite - ouch.

Take care.

Post Likes
    JT's in Simpsonville...

Toasted Italian.

Of course, ya got to get your favorite beer in a tall frosty mug.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Post Likes
    White bread, mayo. Beef bologna and beef salami. [you could add ham and/or american cheese but I do not unless have leftovers]. Dill pickles, tomatoes, onion, lettuce and build it in that order because this can get messy if you do it like I do. Salt on the tomatoes[brings out tomato flavor]. Black pepper on the mayo[stays evenly distributed] . Italian dressing on the lettuce and top it with the other slice of white bread.

Mine generally is a little thick and I have to cut it in 1/4 or 1/6 squares to eat it. actually very similar in taste to a sub that is sold by ''blimpes's'' chain subshop.

Post Likes
    Ah nuttin can beat a philly cheese steak, wiz wit out please
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

Sig line removed by Admin*

Lets see if this gets removed..............

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by KLEINman View Post
    Ah nuttin can beat a philly cheese steak, wiz wit out please
    I'm a wiz wit guy, but not being Philly born, my favorite sandwich would be either a hot corned beef (lean) on pumpernickel with swiss cheese, onions and hot mustard or a roasted turkey on rye with lettuce, swiss, yellow mustard, mayo and onions.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    All of the above read so good... My favorite breakfast sandwitch is a big 5" biscuit with country ham, egg, american cheese, and fresh tomato. That will make a hangover lay off. You have to have a big coke on ice too. Yum. There is a regional restaurant chain where I live called Martin's that serves up a mean one. Now I'm hawngry!
    Luke 6:31

Post Likes
    Well speaking of breakfast sandwhiches ill have to say my all time favorite a pork roll egg and cheese on fresh bagel

Post Likes
    Well speaking of breakfast sandwhiches ill have to say my all time favorite a pork roll egg and cheese on fresh bagel
    The band WEEN wrote a song that goes "Mama if you please, pass me the pork roll egg and cheese, if you please, on a kaiser bun."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissanse man View Post
    The band WEEN wrote a song that goes "Mama if you please, pass me the pork roll egg and cheese, if you please, on a kaiser bun."
    no crap lol, i find not many people know what pork roll is lol, if you buy it get taylor, made in trenton, absolutely the best

Post Likes
    no crap lol, i find not many people know what pork roll is lol, if you buy it get taylor, made in trenton, absolutely the best
    I grew up on Taylor's pork roll. Gotta peel back the canvas packaging, slice it and notch the slices so they don't curl up when you fry them. My dad used to make pork roll for dinner with cut up onion and peppers fried in the same skillet for flavor. I always liked it when my dad was home from sea to do the cooking.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I grew up on Taylor's pork roll. Gotta peel back the canvas packaging, slice it and notch the slices so they don't curl up when you fry them. My dad used to make pork roll for dinner with cut up onion and peppers fried in the same skillet for flavor. I always liked it when my dad was home from sea to do the cooking.
    Mmmmm, now that sounds good, i think i might make that for dinner, i buy the 8 slice packages. The best pork roll breakfast sandwhich ive ever had was from a little place down near the philly airport called RJ's chilli dogs. He uses all taylor pork roll and amarosos rolls, ill kill for one now.

Post Likes

WTF

First of all it's a SAMICH.....

Den dair's nutt'en dat can beat a Philly Cheesesteak..........hans down da bess samich in da world.................

I also like Rubins an

Pork samiches

an I......talian Hoagies

an Roasted beef or Corned beef wit Parmigiana cheese an horse radish

man I's hungry now................O'tay

Post Likes
    Pastrami,corned beef, melted swiss on a hero, shredded lettuce, raw onion, russian dressing. Its called a woodchopper.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphcoair View Post
    Pastrami,corned beef, melted swiss on a hero, shredded lettuce, raw onion, russian dressing. Its called a woodchopper.
    Replace the Russian dressing with hot mustard and I'm in on this one.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphcoair View Post
    Sound's good I'll have to try it out.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Post Likes
    I looked up Taylor's website and read about it, but I still don't get exactly what it is. Is it ham, or sausage?

Post Likes
    I looked up Taylor's website and read about it, but I still don't get exactly what it is. Is it ham, or sausage?
    Yes....sort of

No one really knows what it is, but it slices sort of like a large sausage and fries sort of like a slice of ham. Some things are best not looked at too hard. Just fry up a few slices and enjoy. My dad always put a lot of ketsup on his Taylor pork roll slices.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Not everyone knows whats in a hot dog but you eat it, bu some from your supermarkert. Trust me you wont be let down, put on some wheat toast or bagel with some over hard eggs and your choice of cheese.

Post Likes
    Not everyone knows whats in a hot dog but you eat it, bu some from your supermarkert. Trust me you wont be let down, put on some wheat toast or bagel with some over hard eggs and your choice of cheese.
    I have found a way to make egg sandwiches that is just great for me. I take a 3-4" round plastic container, coat it with a spray oil and whip up a combination of an egg, a little milk and seasoning depending on what meat I am going to use. I just put the egg, milk and seasoning in the coated plastic cup, add shredded cheese to the top of it, and microwave with a loose cover for a minute and a half.

I put this cooked egg on a toasted and buttered English muffin with a piece of pork roll, sausage patty or bacon and it makes a great egg sandwich.

Variations of this are to add bits of meat or fish to the egg concoction and microwave the whole thing together with the cheese on top. Some of my favorite combos are:

• Backfin crab chunks and Old Bay seasoning with swiss cheese.
    • Ham chunks (or pieces of sliced deli ham) with cheddar.
    • Chunks of hot dog with shredded Mexican three cheese.
    • Chunks of cooked hamburger with any cheese.

Just about anything you have a small bit of in your fridge can turn an egg into a gourmet meal. Many times I just make up the egg concoction and eat it with a fork as it is.
    Training is important!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in