Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_g View Post
    Hopefully with the bones removed
    Only for the women.....

Seriously, a rib sandwich here is a slab of ribs chopped up bones in with a slice of bread as stated. Take out the bones and you have basically a pulled-pork sandwich.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

im lazy - peanut butter and jelly for me.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    Only for the women.....

Seriously, a rib sandwich here is a slab of ribs chopped up bones in with a slice of bread as stated. Take out the bones and you have basically a pulled-pork sandwich.
    Wow. I have never heard of a sandwhich with bones in it. I'll take the woman's version because I'd probably forget that there were bones in it and take a big bite - ouch.

Take care.

JT's in Simpsonville...

Toasted Italian.

Of course, ya got to get your favorite beer in a tall frosty mug.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

White bread, mayo. Beef bologna and beef salami. [you could add ham and/or american cheese but I do not unless have leftovers]. Dill pickles, tomatoes, onion, lettuce and build it in that order because this can get messy if you do it like I do. Salt on the tomatoes[brings out tomato flavor]. Black pepper on the mayo[stays evenly distributed] . Italian dressing on the lettuce and top it with the other slice of white bread.

Mine generally is a little thick and I have to cut it in 1/4 or 1/6 squares to eat it. actually very similar in taste to a sub that is sold by ''blimpes's'' chain subshop.

Ah nuttin can beat a philly cheese steak, wiz wit out please
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

Sig line removed by Admin*

Lets see if this gets removed..............

Quote Originally Posted by KLEINman View Post
    Ah nuttin can beat a philly cheese steak, wiz wit out please
    I'm a wiz wit guy, but not being Philly born, my favorite sandwich would be either a hot corned beef (lean) on pumpernickel with swiss cheese, onions and hot mustard or a roasted turkey on rye with lettuce, swiss, yellow mustard, mayo and onions.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

All of the above read so good... My favorite breakfast sandwitch is a big 5" biscuit with country ham, egg, american cheese, and fresh tomato. That will make a hangover lay off. You have to have a big coke on ice too. Yum. There is a regional restaurant chain where I live called Martin's that serves up a mean one. Now I'm hawngry!
    Luke 6:31

Well speaking of breakfast sandwhiches ill have to say my all time favorite a pork roll egg and cheese on fresh bagel

Well speaking of breakfast sandwhiches ill have to say my all time favorite a pork roll egg and cheese on fresh bagel
    The band WEEN wrote a song that goes "Mama if you please, pass me the pork roll egg and cheese, if you please, on a kaiser bun."
    Luke 6:31

Quote Originally Posted by renaissanse man View Post
    The band WEEN wrote a song that goes "Mama if you please, pass me the pork roll egg and cheese, if you please, on a kaiser bun."
    no crap lol, i find not many people know what pork roll is lol, if you buy it get taylor, made in trenton, absolutely the best

no crap lol, i find not many people know what pork roll is lol, if you buy it get taylor, made in trenton, absolutely the best
    I grew up on Taylor's pork roll. Gotta peel back the canvas packaging, slice it and notch the slices so they don't curl up when you fry them. My dad used to make pork roll for dinner with cut up onion and peppers fried in the same skillet for flavor. I always liked it when my dad was home from sea to do the cooking.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I grew up on Taylor's pork roll. Gotta peel back the canvas packaging, slice it and notch the slices so they don't curl up when you fry them. My dad used to make pork roll for dinner with cut up onion and peppers fried in the same skillet for flavor. I always liked it when my dad was home from sea to do the cooking.
    Mmmmm, now that sounds good, i think i might make that for dinner, i buy the 8 slice packages. The best pork roll breakfast sandwhich ive ever had was from a little place down near the philly airport called RJ's chilli dogs. He uses all taylor pork roll and amarosos rolls, ill kill for one now.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast