New Infinity Controller

New Infinity Controller

I haven't quite figured out my new controller. I came home last night and the a/c was running on high speed and I was at set point. My humidity level was below my set point so It was not running to drop it. What other reasons would my system be running on high for when I set the thermostat at 75 and it was actually colder than 75 in the house. THe thermostat said 75 but I measured the temp with another digital thermostat and it was cooler than 75. Does my thermostat look at other conditions like outside temp and keep running based on other info besides the set point? I was not set to schedule so it was not looking at the next temp set.

Quote Originally Posted by kkmcewen View Post
    I haven't quite figured out my new controller. I came home last night and the a/c was running on high speed and I was at set point. My humidity level was below my set point so It was not running to drop it. What other reasons would my system be running on high for when I set the thermostat at 75 and it was actually colder than 75 in the house. THe thermostat said 75 but I measured the temp with another digital thermostat and it was cooler than 75. Does my thermostat look at other conditions like outside temp and keep running based on other info besides the set point? I was not set to schedule so it was not looking at the next temp set.
    Maybe the hole the wires come throuh isn't sealed which can cause a thermostat to over cool.

Fan Schedule

I think that there is a fan program that may be active where if it was programmed it would come on or the fan may just be set for continues high speed look on the upper right and see what it says.

The display is a rounding of what the thermostat actually knows the temperature to be.

You made no mention as to how long it ran this way or if it cooled the area down below set point.

You may have walked in on it finishing a cooling cycle that required it to go to high speed.
    Use the biggest hammer you like, pounding a square peg into a round hole does not equal a proper fit.