Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give me a break

Post Likes

Give me a break

AC and Refrigeration are not exactly nuclear secrets. Restrictions on technical discussions don't make any sense and send the wrong message. The obvious question is what are you trying to hide? Screwing the consumer? What a crock of sh!t.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Leokur View Post
    AC and Refrigeration are not exactly nuclear secrets. Restrictions on technical discussions don't make any sense and send the wrong message. The obvious question is what are you trying to hide? Screwing the consumer? What a crock of sh!t.

Read the rules, read the rules, read the rules! Your other thread was deleted!

Get over it, it was DIY at it's worst!

Post Likes
    so why are u asking questions? sounds like u have it all figured out
    The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

we need a few more sheep dogs to keep barking at the wolves,and the stupid sheep

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Post Likes
    What is a "crock"?

Post Likes
    Refrigiration Mafia?

Post Likes
    your exactly right.

AC and refrigeration are not nuclear secrets. Nor is it rocket science. But if you don't know what your doing, you shouldn't be doing it.

And we will not be responsible for you pumping the neighbor's cat when you get high outta your mind

We crooks have others to steal from. After all, there is a $25/minute surcharge for using this site. And you thought 900 numbers cost a lot. You aint seen nothin yet!!!!
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Post Likes
    Refrigiration Mafia?
    That's enough! Read the rules. From what I was reading you have no business working on a refrigeration or A/C system.

This is not a DIY help site, there are forums here for technical discussions, the Residential forum is not the place for it.

Post Likes
    You don't know me, so don't ****ing label me , you *******.

Post Likes
    looks like someones gonna get banned

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Post Likes
    What Is A Crock?

Post Likes
    Let me first start by saying you aren't very smart. You come on here insulting people and then wanting help. I'm not really sure of your motives. At any rate. No, its not rocket science. Most of the day to day job duties can actually be rather mundane and a lot of people could probably figure it out. Clogged drains, stuck contactors, bad motors....... Since you are so smart. Why are you asking our lowly idiot advice?

Post Likes

another troll!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post
    looks like someones gonna get banned
    Done, haven't done it so long it took me two tries.........LOL.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by duc dowg View Post
    What Is A Crock?
    Crock
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    For the dishware, see Crock (dishware).
    For the American comic strip, see Crock (comic).
    Especially in engineering, a crock is a botched attempt or design to achieve something. An automobile with intentionally designed square wheels would be a crock. (Crock itself is a slang word meaning something which is broken down or worn out[1] or which is nonsense.)

Most of Rube Goldberg's or Heath Robinson's unlikely machines were crocks. Because they were crocks, they were funny. In absolute contrast, there is little more condemnatory in an engineering context than to declare something a crock.

A kludge, by contrast is typically something that works, however clumsily. A kludge'd design which didn't actually work, will probably also be a crock.

The term was early used at the MIT Model Railroad Club, and from there moved to computing and into computing terminology.

According to the Jargon File the use of the word "crock" as engineering jargon is connected to its use for dishware by the American scatologism "crock of ****" for extreme forms of what would otherwise be called bull****.[2]

NOW STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    ROFLMAO

Post Likes
    LOL...

Disregard the email that I sent.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Post Likes

Talking

Thanks!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    LOL...

Disregard the email that I sent.
    I saw it..............LOL. Not as good or fast as you are at it, especially with this laptop......

Post Likes
    Guys, we should have seen about 10 reports on his last thread......when you see that stuff, report it so it doesn't go 5 pages.

Post Likes
    Guys, we should have seen about 10 reports on his last thread......when you see that stuff, report it so it doesn't go 5 pages.
    how?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in