Hybrid View

Carrier Infinity troubles

Hello all,

I have a Bryant furnace, ac and infinity thermostat.
    Since day one the ac was unable to provide me with sufficient cooling on hot days. I tried to increase the cfm by using the dip switches on the furnace board, and now the thermostat is locked out saying service required, and the furnace board is flashing code 25, which seems to indicate equipment missmatch. I returned the dip switch back to original but the fault will not clear. The condensor would run without the blower coming on. I installed a honeywell t-stat that I had and rewired to work as a normal furnace would. All is well but I really want the Infinity to work. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveV View Post
    Hello all,

I have a Bryant furnace, ac and infinity thermostat.
    Since day one the ac was unable to provide me with sufficient cooling on hot days. I tried to increase the cfm by using the dip switches on the furnace board, and now the thermostat is locked out saying service required, and the furnace board is flashing code 25, which seems to indicate equipment missmatch. I returned the dip switch back to original but the fault will not clear. The condensor would run without the blower coming on. I installed a honeywell t-stat that I had and rewired to work as a normal furnace would. All is well but I really want the Infinity to work. Has anyone encountered this problem?
    Call your service company before you waste more time and money.

I just want instruction on how to clear the fault on the T-stat. The stat should override the dip switch settings on the furnace (found that out too late). I can go through the start up procedure again if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveV View Post
    I just want instruction on how to clear the fault on the T-stat. The stat should override the dip switch settings on the furnace (found that out too late). I can go through the start up procedure again if that helps.
    infinity looks at out door unit and determs the cfm by it u can not adj CFM on infinity to reset it you have to go to addvance