Ideal for someone retiring or just needing extra cash and a friend for life. I have a nice little licensed HVAC service & consulting company, and with service, eventually comes change outs and im only h2-class 3 in other words , single family dwellings only. I have numerous 50+ units in a light commercial setting in various locations around Charlotte NC and there time has come..some sooner than others. Make no mistake Im not a rookie looking for a farmer... work is piling in . high quality clientele, an I need some grooming before attempting class 2. 65/35 split. l have experienced help, but any employees you provide are welcome an will come off the top. Your job will consist of giving advice on how to have a better company, not more business, I have enough business, but a BETTER business & of pulling nessecary permits and pre inspection of jobs before any inspections until mutual trust is built at which time you can work from your couch. Great opportunity. I been in hvac since age 16 and im 40. Thank you,Billy.Quaile@gmail.com