13 seer pressures/temps

It has been a while since I installed a unit because I now work for a university. That being said, all I have been exposed to are the 12 seers and mostly 10 seer units. I know the pressures fall as the seer raises, but I really don't know how much. I installed a 13 seer unit this morning and these are the numbers. Let me know if this is normal or not.

When I finally finished adding r22, I at first came up with 225 head, 74 suction and 55 degree line temp. It was 85 outside and around 78 inside. I cooled the house down a little while I was packing up and then I came back to these numbers- 86 degrees outside, 74 inside, Head 220, suction 72, line temp 46. I was running a little low on the superheat chart and took some back out until my line temp rose to 47.5 and my suction fell 1 point to 71 as mentioned. The head pressure looked to be around 218 or so. Now, inside I was getting 60 degree supply air and around 75-76 degree air going in up at the ceiling. This by the way is an attic installation.

Do these numbers sound right to you? Thanks guys

You really need to apply for pro status so we can take this discussion to that area rather than have it on the open forum.

What he said.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    You really need to apply for pro status so we can take this discussion to that area rather than have it on the open forum.
    How do I apply for pro status. When I joined this group in 2002, I don't think we had certain areas for pro problems. Everything was talked about, so I assumed it was still that way. I have looked around the site and can't find where to change my status. Thanks

Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?