Goodman furnace replacement

Hi,

I have a Goodman GMPN100 with a cracked heat exchanger, so I'm trying to see what my options are. I've read somewhere online, might have been on this forum, that Goodman has a program where they replace their '90s model furnaces with cracked HX with a newer model, at Goodman's cost. Is this true? If so, can someone please provide me with the details? I've called up a few Goodman dealers and none of them have heard of the program, though they promised to look into it. Only one of them came back with an answer, saying they would give me a credit on a new furnace - not sure if I'm allowed to post the actual credit in #s, but it's between 20 - 25% of the total quote (new furnace and labor).

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by gary_g View Post
    No such place.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    No such place.
    I fixed it - thanx.

Now when I click on that address, it says "You again, Gary. WTF?"

Thanks, but I've been to the website and haven't been able to find any info on the replacement program. Have you seen it on their site before?

The problem unit was the GMP and you won't find it on the web. Don't know of any program on the 90s. Probably only get a replacement heat exchanger under warranty, you pay the labor. Also need to check and see why it failed. Those weren't known for the greatest heat exchangers but could be issue like low airflow from undersized ducts or oversized furnace.

Twilli says buy new furnace and have a load cal done to insure you get the proper size
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

changed quite a few of these only, got only the heat exchanger on warranty, rings coming apart, small cracks, got a bad rep, seen the gas company red tag a unit that wasn't running because of the name, the new goodman furnaces have a totaly different exchanger