any lennox dealers here?

any lennox dealers here?

i have a ? for a lennox dealer if your here.

Quote Originally Posted by acnoob1 View Post
    i have a ? for a lennox dealer if your here.
    I love guessing games, are there any hints to the question, my telepathic lines are down.

Don't want to violate any rules. but can't seem to get a straight answer from any of my local dealers and I need to find out if Im getting

it's a 3 ton.......

any other question let er rip..........

Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    it's a 3 ton.......

any other question let er rip..........
    Did I miss the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay 41 View Post
    Did I miss the question?

seems like thats always the answer to the lennox questions so i took a shot..........

Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    seems like thats always the answer to the lennox questions so i took a shot..........
    So we still don't know the question. It was a good answer though, some people have a hard time with the cond. numbers.

Well here goes, Im building a new house. They use the bottom line Lennox AC/furnace. I was given by a local dealer there cost of the ACD13 3 ton. I am going to upgrade to either a heat pump xp16 or xc16 AC unit with either the g61 or g71 furnace, but when I meet with the contractors AC guy I would like to have some numbers available when he shoots me some prices, Since I am supposed to be getting the house contractors price. Any info would be appreciated if you can't post it here email me. Thanks

I got the price for a 3 ton ACD13

Just trying to get the price of the xp16 or xc16. None of the local dealers would give anything out.

Prices vary so much across the country that it is impossible for us to give you what you are looking for. Also the types of installations vary much to.

The best thing that you can do is to make sure that you have a great installer to get the best system possible. Hopefully the one doing your house is the right one. If not I would find a good one and have the builder give you a credit for what his contractor was going to do and pay yours directly.

We are not allowed to discuss prices here and I couldn't help you through e-mail either for the reasons I stated above.

We would be happy to discuss any proposals you get as far as equipment goes with no pricing.

Where are you located? There may be someone on the board that is close to your area.
    Its a good Life!

I understand the policy I was trying to find out just the equipment price, To make a better informed decision whether the upgrade is justifiable.