Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TCH3 View Post
    Hunzeker was not bought by Trane. What I've heard from people close to the family is that Trane made a "lowball offer" which they tried to negotiate up. After months of haggling, the family agreed to Trane's original offer and asked for a contract. Trane then pulled the offer off the table and said they weren't interested anymore (they'd been planning a startup corporate office while negotiating).

The ownership at both Gardiner and Harrison knew this had happened when they made their deals with Daikin.
    Didn't something like this happen to Storer Trane?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Sorry, I guess I knew that MidWest Parts is no longer Trane, I assumed they went back to Corporate.
    Federal Reserve, stealing your kids futures since 1913

UA290

Post Likes
    So that makes 3 so far this yr?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MechTech2013 View Post
    So that makes 3 so far this yr?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro
    They are really picking up the pace on getting the corporate offices out there. How many franchises are left?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvac232 View Post
    They are really picking up the pace on getting the corporate offices out there. How many franchises are left?
    Let me know what's missing.

Touzor, Seiberlich, Tampa Bay, Armacost, Hunton, Pacific Coast, Halvorson, Damuth, Boland.

Don't know about Bullock.
    Don't know about Casto.
    Gerster is on the ropes.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Gerster is in negotiations with Trane now. Early stages from from what I know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    -----Stop, step back, relax and have another go at it.-----

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyD View Post
    Gerster is in negotiations with Trane now. Early stages from from what I know.

Tell them not to prolong things. By the looks of things, Trane will mess around and open a new Branch right across the street.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

8. Likes vseven liked this post
    Post Likes
    Tell them not to prolong things. By the looks of things, Trane will mess around and open a new Branch right across the street.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro
    I don't know how long things have been in the "works" but had a walkthrough a week and a half ago or so. From what I hear, things could be pretty much set in about a month and a half.

Post Likes
    I don't know how long things have been in the "works" but had a walkthrough a week and a half ago or so. From what I hear, things could be pretty much set in about a month and a half.

Any interest in becoming Union?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Any interest in becoming a Union Branch?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Not sure how that would fly honestly. Most of the top brass will be out before they would be vested. Others would be getting less on the take home department (I get the benefit package, not discounting that), let alone losing 3 to 4 weeks vacation/personal time and paid holidays. I think the younger guys would get it the worst having to go through the apprenticeship.

Edit: I could have sworn I hit the reply button!

Post Likes
    Not sure how that would fly honestly. Most of the top brass will be out before they would be vested. Others would be getting less on the take home department (I get the benefit package, not discounting that), let alone losing 3 to 4 weeks vacation/personal time and paid holidays. I think the younger guys would get it the worst having to go through the apprenticeship.

Edit: I could have sworn I hit the reply button!
    Is making $5/hr less worth 6 wks of PTO? Is making $5/hr more worth paying for the majority of your benefits?
    I know having a 3rd party do the negotiating is not appealing to some. I know having lackluster Training in some Locals is a big deterrent.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Let me know what's missing.

Touzor, Seiberlich, Tampa Bay, Armacost, Hunton, Pacific Coast, Halvorson, Damuth, Boland.

Don't know about Bullock.
    Don't know about Casto.
    Gerster is on the ropes.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro
    Casto is an independent mechanical contractor now. They were one of the ones in the last couple years where the owners & Trane couldn't agree and Trane just opened a corporate office.

Harshaw in Louisville and Lawlor in Vegas would be 2 others not mentioned. I heard there are 15 or so left.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast