Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Post Likes
    Jim Schultz from Trane? Didn't he leave Trane like 15 yrs ago?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MechTech2013 View Post
    Jim Schultz from Trane? Didn't he leave Trane like 15 yrs ago?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro
    Yep and guess where is now? You get 3 guesses but the first 2 dont count! Why do you think all those old Trane offices went with Daikin? Remember where Jim went when he left Trane years ago, he went to TurboCor.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Post Likes
    There are no "negotiations" with Trane, its just a way of delaying the local office while they find a place to open up a corporate office. All the remaining franchises are hopefully checking out their options...I have a feeling its going to get rough over the next couple years for those that remain.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrdude View Post
    Yep and guess where is now? You get 3 guesses but the first 2 dont count! Why do you think all those old Trane offices went with Daikin? Remember where Jim went when he left Trane years ago, he went to TurboCor.
    Are you saying he's at Daikin Applied now? What does Daikin have to do w/ Turbocor now?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vseven View Post
    There are no "negotiations" with Trane, its just a way of delaying the local office while they find a place to open up a corporate office. All the remaining franchises are hopefully checking out their options...I have a feeling its going to get rough over the next couple years for those that remain.
    These are the more recent outcomes. Unless you guys know something else.

Gerster - currently negotiating

Hunzeker - went independent

Harrison - became a Daikin SAP

Gardiner - became a Daikin SAP

Nelson - sold to Trane

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MechTech2013 View Post
    Are you saying he's at Daikin Applied now? What does Daikin have to do w/ Turbocor now?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro
    Schultz left Trane and went to TurboCor in the very beginning, didnt McQuay buy TurboCor and now who owns them both? I was told that Schultz played a major role in those "old" Trane franchises becoming Daikin reps overnight.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Post Likes
    Turbocor is Danfoss. Daikin now has their own oil-less compressor.

San Francisco Bay Area
    Trane, Franchise, Union
    DA, Corp., Union

Las Vegas
    Trane, Franchise, non-union
    DA, SAP, non-union

Houston
    DA, Corp., non-union

Tampa Bay
    DA, Corp., non-union

Philadelphia
    Trane, Franchise, Union
    DA, SAP, Union

How will things play out?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    All I remember is that way back in the beginning Turbocor and McQuay were all buddy buddy when Schultz left Trane for Turbocor, McQuay/Daikin and supposedly Schultz is the reason all these old franchises are going Daikin, thats what I was told by someone who should know.

Will definitely be interesting, Elite Air in Cincinnati is the Daikin rep for Cincinnati and Dayton, Elite Air is all ex Trane guys from the old Cooke Trane in Cincy before they got gobbled up by momma Trane and became Cincinnati Trane, I doubt Elite Air will give up the Dayton area to Waibel but who knows.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrdude View Post
    All I remember is that way back in the beginning Turbocor and McQuay were all buddy buddy when Schultz left Trane for Turbocor, McQuay/Daikin and supposedly Schultz is the reason all these old franchises are going Daikin, thats what I was told by someone who should know.

Will definitely be interesting, Elite Air in Cincinnati is the Daikin rep for Cincinnati and Dayton, Elite Air is all ex Trane guys from the old Cooke Trane in Cincy before they got gobbled up by momma Trane and became Cincinnati Trane, I doubt Elite Air will give up the Dayton area to Waibel but who knows.
    I don't believe it's up to the rep. I wouldn't have thought the line would be pulled from the rep in Cleveland and that DAS would've pulled out of Cleveland in order for Daikin to give everything to Gardiner.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789