Automated Logic ethernet communications only

I'm in the process of working on an an HVAC system addition thats equipment is all CAT-5 wiring only. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with determining how simple/cheap it would be to do this, as using standard point to point wiring is not an option with most of the equipment at hand.

Is the only way to get an ethernet hookup through a very expensive LGR/LGE or is there another card not shown on the ALC website that I can use?

Thanks

The ME LGR is a Multi Equipment ethernet based. You can add 4 expanders under the main module. You can get a lot of points in one area but the is no ALC module that is ethernet base for equipment like a VAV or small RTUs. We use them on Chiller Plants and Large AHUs.

I'm a little confused on what you are doing. Is the existing equipment all running to IP or is that the spec?

<bias alert> Loytec makes displays, servers, and gateways from CEA-709 or bacnet MSTP to IP so if you had field devices you could have a way to get that information up another level.

Are you looking to go 100% Bacnet/IP. If so MELGR's/LGR's are your only hope. If you stick with ALC. Done a few jobs all Bacnet/IP. Had to use 10 MELGR's because it was impossible to get a shutdown to do any bus wiring (And all the network drops where in place.) It does get pricey.

Here is a Bacnet IP/MSTP router They also have a B-IP/MSTP display and a B-IP/MSTP server. <bias alert>

It does do MS/TP 76.8 kbs?

It's only listed for BACnet MS/TP (RS-485) baud rate: 9.600, 19.200, 38.400.

I'll ask if there are plans for 76.800.