Best central A/C Brand

I am finding it difficult to navigate the many brands and systems available on the market, and would like to hear from people with experience as to the best brand for a 4 or 5 ton split system for quality and value for money.

thanks

Best quality and value is in the installer, not the brand. Some are better than others but the installer can make the best system worse than a good installer with a lesser system.

I am finding it difficult to navigate the many brands and systems available on the market, and would like to hear from people with experience as to the best brand for a 4 or 5 ton split system for quality and value for money.
    Usually brands are not the key for a quality install.
    Systems is what you should look for; the best installer will provide it.

On the brands subject; maybe there are certain features you might want, in this case we can help you choose certain brands!

On the subject of systems; look for someone who knows how to design a system first! The rest usually follows with a good install.

Now your thinking "it was a simple question" why can i get a simple answer?
    I highly recommend you talk with a few HVAC contractors, and then get back to us!

Al

re post

thank you everyone, actually my duct system was installed a few years ago but never got round to putting in the air handler and compressor I just wanted to be well informed before I called the hvac guy. So If anyone can share thnere experience with me I would be grateful.