Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Phoenix summer ad

Common sight around here starting in spring.

DAMN!
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

How long ago was that picture taken? I can't even remember gas prices being that low.

Quote Originally Posted by tgohdes View Post
    How long ago was that picture taken? I can't even remember gas prices being that low.
    That's what I was gonna ask! But if scroll over that HUGE picture you will see it was from April this year. Almost one dollar increase in 3 months!!!

Smilies, I think I've seen those signs. But usually in Spanish!

You need to resize that picture and repost it! DANG! LOL!
    Use photo bucket. Set your options for 640 x 480 and upload. It will resize all pictures for you.
    True Heavy Metal Geek

Quote Originally Posted by PaysonHVAC View Post
    Smilies, I think I've seen those signs. But usually in Spanish!
    Like from El Indio A/C, they have/had a school in all spanish. My dad was thinking of going to it, since what I do is so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by PaysonHVAC View Post
    You need to resize that picture and repost it! DANG! LOL!
    Use photo bucket. Set your options for 640 x 480 and upload. It will resize all pictures for you.
    The site said it would optimize it for me, LOL. Looks it just cut it in half.

Hmm... I am not familiar with them.

I've been using photobucket.com for several years now. Once I found the settings to resize automatically I've been storing ALL of my photos there.

The only pain was uploading one at a time vs how I did with my domain using ftp.
    But now that photobucket has the BULK UPLOADER plug in, you can use that and then browse your hard drive and click on multiple photos at once then let it all upload.

And once your picture are uploaded you just click on the img /img tag that's already generated for you and paste it in here.

It seemed that 99% of the people on this forum used to all post pictures that way. But now many are using attachments intstead, and that kinda sucks balls to clock on attachments when you should be able to just view them in the thread.

So where you working at today?
    I am about to drive away from I-10 and Ray Rd and head back over to a nasty job at 47th ave and Van Buren.
    True Heavy Metal Geek

That pic fits great on my 22". Time for you guys to get a real monitor.

lol, 45 bucks gets them in the door. then you need a run cap, a tstat, and a belt for your 'direct drive' blower.

$600 later and your gear runs worse than it did before the hacksters got there and now they know where you live and whats in your house.

On the chance these are auto air hackers, then 45 bucks gets you to them, then, naturally you need a new comp because your old one "won't pump freezone". So $600 later, and your still sitting in traffic suffering from BTA (Bipedal Testicular Adhesion, aka, your b*lls are stuck to your leg)

Quote Originally Posted by gasoilair View Post
    That pic fits great on my 22". Time for you guys to get a real monitor.
    lol, 45 bucks gets them in the door. then you need a run cap, a tstat, and a belt for your 'direct drive' blower.

$600 later and your gear runs worse than it did before the hacksters got there and now they know where you live and whats in your house.

On the chance these are auto air hackers, then 45 bucks gets you to them, then, naturally you need a new comp because your old one "won't pump freezone". So $600 later, and your still sitting in traffic suffering from BTA (Bipedal Testicular Adhesion, aka, your b*lls are stuck to your leg)

Well I have a 22" widescreen monitor with HDMI at home, but I'm using my laptop in my work van right now with it's 16" screen and I don't keep the screen resolution set to eye squinting level
    True Heavy Metal Geek

Well I tried viewing this post on my home PC on a screen I can actually fit that monster picture onto!

I have been doing most of my posting and viewing during the day on my laptop. But I couldn't view half of the picture on that!

At home this is how I usually use my browser...

That way i can look at multiple things at once.
    I didn't get a wide screen just to fit oversized photos LOL!!!
    True Heavy Metal Geek

I was gas was that cheap here.

Chicago is an indian word for stinky!!!!!!
    -supertek65

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    I was gas was that cheap here.

Once again look at the date at the bottom right of the pic..

Quote Originally Posted by reepersteve View Post
    Once again look at the date at the bottom right of the pic..
    Exactly. Add almost a $1 to that sign. It's about $4.10 or so now.
    True Heavy Metal Geek

3.84 here in KY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast