New Air setup without power?

I have a HVAC company who bid on my job for a new condensor, middle of the pack price wise, who doesn't do the electrical part. They are telling me they can setup the unit, I bring in my own electrician to wire it and it will be good to go with no return trip on their part. This will be using exisitng ducting but the condensor will be going to a new location on the property hence the reason for new power.

My question is can they really set it up "right" without power???

Thanks in advance.

no!
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.

You should also replace the indoor coil at the same time, as they are a matched set. Start over from the beginning.
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.

NO, no and more no. If you are moving the condenser there might be a difference in refrigerant charge(probable). I would never warranty something that was not started up by myself or someone qualified(example: one of my other techs,factory rep).

I will ask about replacing the coil. They only mentioned using the exsting one.

As for the warranty, they offer a one year parts and labor warranty so I guess they are ok with it...

Suppose I should move up to the highest quote... Don't want the lowest one as that just scares me albeit they offered electrical and same warranty and unit...